Gov. Kate Brown encourages Oregonians to call police on neighbors who violate COVID-19 orders

Queer thinks she’s some kind of Antifa supersoldier that got Joe Biden, of all fucking people, elected :rofl:

You don’t have the freedom to infect other people with a deadly virus. This isn’t hard to understand. It’s basic science.

Wear the mask.

Well the It/Thing super feminist is just a troll.

But homosexual men are allowed to bone each other up the ass and spread AIDS…which is now perfectly legal.

1% mortality rate which usually affects those with underlying conditions/diseases. As i previously stated, if you truly feel unsafe, stay home. I will go to work. Go call upon your masters to protect you from the evil mean covid. I’ll be the master of my own life.

That’s a pretty weak argument, tbqh.

If you leave your home and enter a public space then you need to comply with the safety protocols designed to keep the public safe.

People like you are why the virus is surging.

If you want to infect your family and friends then enjoy Thanksgiving…chances are someone you love will be dead by Christmas and it will be because you couldn’t be bothered to wear a simple and effective mask.

Many such cases. Sad.

Now that is a terrible argument. What ever happened to my body, my choice? Returning to my previous comment; 1% death rate. 1%. Moreover, if masks were as effective as the MSM and Fauci are saying, Fear not! For you have the only shield required to defeat what is arguably the greatest existential threat to ever face humanity ever in in the history of humankind EVER! A cotton mask.

All you Looney Libtards are supporting Orwells Big Brother government with people spying on each and not knowing who to trust. If that is your style of government, move the fck to the LEFT COAST and become a government mole.
If my neighbors don’t wear masks, that is their problem. I’m not reporting them. If they contract anything that is their fault and let them pay the consequences.
If the Governor would want people to look in the neighbors bedroom window to to see if they’re having illegal sex, would you RETARDS support that also???

Listen Lesbo Dyke, go 69 with Wanda Sykes. In case you don’t know it, we’re not allowed to have rights, they’re in the CONSTITUTION, try reading it a change. God knows you Leftists constantly attempt to USURP the GREATEST DOCUEMENT in the world and it protects ANAL.ORIFICES like yourself.
You Leftists are alwats itching for a fight and don’t be surprised if you get one and we on the right will overcome all of you.

You are the one who is trolling. Stop trying to get people to abandon their masks. Lives are on the line. Your behavior is irresponsible and criminal.

You are free to provide scientific evidence that supports your assertions that wearing masks works. Most educated people know they don’t make a difference so stop with the sheep fear mongering!

Negative. My behavior is rational, your behavior is catastrophist at best. You are in control of your own life. Wear a mask if you feel you need to. I don’t care. I just find it funny that you’re so worried about catching “The Covid” while you’re wearing your 100% effective cloth mask.

Quite an imagination there child. You and your ilk are tolerated up to a point. When crybullies like you went to Cour De’ Lane, you were met with armed polite citizens, so you had to sit on the curb and wait for your black block bus back home to mommy. You and the rest of the Antifa twats are a tiny, antisocial sliver of society, and you really shouldn’t confuse being able to surround an unarmed person or family in their car with what you’ll face if things really get raw.

There will come a day when you push too far, and a lot of you wont see the dawn.