GOP Rep. Tenney calls to invoke 25th Amendment to remove Biden from office after 'alarming' Hur report

Not sure where this will be going but the “Hur Report” who pretty much labeled Biden as being less than mentally aware after reviewing Biden keeping Classified documents in his garage is a scathing indictment. Then of course there is the double standard by the left when referring to the issue of storing classified documents by former president Donald Trump and in contrast its easy to see why this is snow balling into a bigger issue that is having a boomerang effect on Biden himself!

EXCLUSIVE: Republican Rep. Claudia Tenney is calling for the Cabinet to “explore” the use of the Constitution’s 25th Amendment to remove President Biden from office, following Special Counsel Robert Hur’s “alarming” report.

Hur did not recommend criminal charges against the president for mishandling classified documents. Those records included classified documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan, among other records related to national security and foreign policy which Hur said implicated “sensitive intelligence sources and methods.”

Stephen Miller unloads!

2 Likes

Tenney stating her case and its a pretty compelling one! So the next question remains whether or not they can succeed at removing Biden, therefore changing the election candidate? Insert Michele?

1 Like

Dems are setting us up for the switch they never wanted Biden to run .

Who is the switch? Michael?

The Democratic National Convention filed a Federal Election Commission complaint against independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s presidential campaign and the super PAC working to get him elected.
THE DEMS DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH METHINKS

1 Like

Good question. I’m reading rumors that she/he isn’t interested.

1 Like

I they were smart (never mind) they would put Kennedy up against Trump. Kennedy is definitely a Democrat, but he’s a ‘real’ Democrat… not a wokie woke progressive idiot. I disagree with him on a lot of things, but I also agree with him on some things. He would be a formidable opponent. We would probably lose, But I could handle that more than I can handle the outright bulls*** we have now. I doubt Kennedy would sell the country out like the current regime is doing.

2 Likes

If we had a party that wasn’t lapdogs for the dems and there was a young conservative running we may have a chance but the party is far too fragmented !

1 Like

Gavin Newscum is one possibility, that other guy named Dean who is currently running is another.

1 Like

Newscum has Cal so fucked up with shit maps illegals running loose , budget deficits , tent cluttered streets , taxing the rich , smog ,power disruptions , wildfires , California’s infrastructure needs have been ignored. ,bridges are rated structurally deficient, schools have an estimated capital expenditure gap of $3.2 billion. A FUCKING MESS !!!

1 Like

1 Like

What are you talking about? This is the democratic (progressive) platform!

2 Likes