Gooseboy's Magnum Opus

If there is one Associates Degree between the two of you, I’d be stunned.

I hope you can appreciate that your glib denial carries no weight…

But now that I’ve done my part, why don’t you tell me in favor of what I must dismiss the consensus of 320 informed responses?

Whether you change your mind or not is of no concern to me. You relevancy to what I enjoy is zero.

320 informed liberal assholes couldn’t come up with the truth if their lives depended on doing so.

The term informed includes well informed and misinformed. You fucking liberals have been been misinformed for decades.

Try again, little cowboy.

BTW, I have a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from Georgia Tech. No brag, just a fact.

2 Likes

And, I bet when it comes to EE, you’re skeptical when someone with a Masters in Fine Arts weighs in on matters squarely in your realm…

But, you appear incapable of extrapolating…

Always! It never fails because leftist liberal progressives are never factual and are always guilty of what they accuse others of, it’s written into the LIBERALISM bible. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I don’t know about liberals, but if you ever want to try Facts, you be sure to find me.

So you can sling insults but you can’t answer the mail on the bias factor of the polls you are citing? lol

1 Like

That depends squarely upon what they may say. I have no disdain for arts majors and appreciate that they may be well informed in other areas. I play violin, guitar, saxophone, and drums. My favorite music is classical orchestra and chamber music, but I appreciate a good steel drum band.

You appear presumptuous.

Try again, little cowboy.

1 Like

When you walk with trash, you end up smelling the same.

What’s with the “little cowboy” shit? I’m gonna guess that I’m in better shape than you…

And I have an MBA, professional designations and hold a related charter…I was a model of restraint as you cited Steiner on the deficit…

But I’ll know who to call when I start on “growth rates of federal spending”…you can explain “geometric average” to your fellow Grifter fluffers.

No…I delivered the mail…now you’re reading it and crying…

Before we get all into the hedonistic comparison, why don’t you show me what you have challenging the unimpeachable truth of Grifty’s epic ineptitude?

You want to know what the irony of this OP is? The Left consistently pulled down their own since Trump was inaugurated. With all of their relentless bitching and moaning about Russia, investigations got pushed forward and went nowhere. Same for impeachment.

Gotta’ love the retarded Left. Their strongest asset is shooting to hit their feet, missing, and blowing off their fucking heads.

2 Likes

Given how salty you are about how your side constantly loses…you sure you want to use that word?

I think you should stop bluffing…

That surely explains Grifty’s falling poll numbers.

Bluffing? You guys are the shitty poker players. How many political takedown attempts have their been on the Trump administration that have abysmally failed? I’ll give you a hint. All of them. Seethe harder.

FRIENDLY REMINDER - ITS NOT NECESSARY TO FULLY QUOTE EVERY POST WHEN REPLYING. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Stop…I’m not interested in your AutoBleat…

I am waiting to see you list a credible authority rating The Grifter above “singularly awful”…

Being ‘in shape’ has nothing to do with it. You remind me of myself when I was quite young. Cowboys were my heroes. I had a cardboard stagecoach, a wooden horse, a cowboy hat, cowboy boots and a matching pair of cowboy cap pistols in a two-holster gun belt. I truly thought I was hot shit…as you do today.

I cited many more than Steiner in that thread. It was what he said that counts. He agreed with all sane people that the Clinton surplus is a myth because the national debt never went down.

It’s puzzling that you, with all your credentials, do not agree with that.

A budget surplus occurs when government tax receipts are greater than government spending. It means the government can either save money or pay off existing national debt. Slick Willy saved no money and debt did not go down.

2 Likes

Sorry, not being a member of the cult, I am not up on all the latest conspiracy theories being mass produced by rightard media. Is this the weird belief that by giving money to a charity, money the Clintons could not touch, that somehow functioned as a bribe? I do know that the company that makes the hydroxychloroquine trump is pushing gave Cohen more than a million dollars to play with trump, but I’m guessing that’s not what you are squawking about. In any event, that weak whataboutism is just a clumsy attempt to deflect from the sleaze of a trump who admitted ripping off his fake charity.

1 Like

Spare me…I grew up in Europe…

I cited many more than Steiner in that thread.

Name the ones who either

Are not Steiner

Or citing him.

He agreed with all sane people that

It’s not a matter of opinion…it’s a matter of historical fact…If “sane” is arguing against OMB, CBO and Reality, I’m good right here…

that the Clinton surplus is a myth because the national debt never went down.

No…you clearly didn’t read it…

And you are wrong, even on that point.

It’s puzzling that you, with all your credentials, do not agree with that.

My background is kinda quantitative.

A budget surplus occurs when government tax receipts are greater than government spending.

Exactly…now learn the definition of “receipts” in this context.

It means the government can either save money or pay off existing national debt. Slick Willy saved no money and debt did not go down.

He did…debt held by the public went down, as demonstrated. I can’t understand why you try to deny this…

Because this is the only part of the debt held in marketable securities, it is all that is available for him to buy.

You need to sit down and learn how this stuff works.