Google is Now Promoting Gay Agenda with "Velma" and Aided Virus Research at Wuhan

Do a google search on the name Velma and see what happens?

Velma is the female character in the Scooby Doo cartoon to which was long suspected that she was a lesbian. Now In the new cartoon Movie Velma finally comes out of the closet to reveal who she is and is seen having a crush with a character named Coco Diablo. Of course the LBGTQ lobbyists of Hollywood are all too giddy over this news, but now Google is getting in on the celebration to which changing their search engine to include gay pride confetti whenever someone searches the name “Velma”.

Here is an example of what you may see

Here is a video by my good friend Mark Dice who pretty much details what Google is currently doing and rest assure that what they are doing ahead of the Mid-term elections will be to manipulate as much as possible the data and information that is being shared via real time is redirected to false narratives like “Climate Change.”

Other news relating to Google is a report by Natalie Winters and their role in aiding Peter Dyszak with funding of experimental viruses at Wuhan for over a decade.

REVEALED: Google & USAID Funded Wuhan Collaborator Peter Daszak’s Virus Experiments For Over A Decade.

1 Like

Promoting a gay agenda? Lol the irony

You are just jealous because you are incapable of writing anything original yourself. That is the real irony here. I live inside your head rent free. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You certainly are not here to have conversations with people only to spread your brand of cancer!

You must work for google lol

Why would I work for Google? Clearly reading comprehension is not your strong suit! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh yeah I can’t read lol

Apparently not if you are accusing me of working for Google when its clear I am posting an article that is antithetical to that point of view. Of course you being uneducated you wouldn’t know what that means!

1 Like

Did you get excited :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Here you go protecting homos again lol

Says the snowflake who cries to the moderators! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JIZZZ NEEDS A WAMBULANCE ! WAAA WAAA! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Brokebgack Jitss617 starts crap then whines like the bitch it is . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Here comes the pickle smooching brigade lol

Who uses these kinds of words?

Definitely a Boomer! Only boomers uses outdated phrases and words like these! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

BROKEBACK BRIGADE … :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Boomer? American slang?

He’s having a nervous break down he literally change my headline 100 times the past 12 hours lol

So you are trolling his threads now?

No, you’re now trolling

I am not posting negative crap in someone’s else’s thread because somone called me a Boomer! I don’t think you know the meaning of troll!

You don’t live in America I bet you don’t like Trump, you probably heat your house for geothermal energy lol