1 Like

2 Likes

Screenshot_4

3 Likes

Screenshot_4

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

-The 60th Class Reunion- funn Story…docx (13.9 KB)

The 60th Class Reunion 

The Danger Of Attending A Class Reunion At Our Age - The 60th High School Reunion

He was a widower and she a widow. They had known each other for several years, having been high school classmates and having attended class reunions in the past, without fail.

This 60th anniversary of their class, the widower and the widow made a foursome with two other singles. They had a wonderful evening, their spirits high, with the widower throwing admiring glances across the table and the widow smiling coyly back at him.

Finally, during one dance, he picked up courage to ask her, "Will you marry me? After about 6 seconds of careful consideration, she answered, “Yes…yes I will!”

Needless to say, the evening ended on a happy note for the widower. However, the next morning he was troubled. Did she say Yes, or did she say No? He could not remember. Try as he would, he just could not recall. He went over-and-over the conversation of the previous evening, but his mind was blank. He remembered asking the question, but for the life of him could not recall her response.

With fear and trepidation, he picked up the phone and called her. First, he explained that he could not remember as well as he used to. Then he reviewed the past evening. As he gained a little more courage, he then inquired of her, "When I asked if you would marry me, did you say Yes or did you say No?”

“Why you silly man, she replied, I said Yes. Yes, I will! And I meant it with all my heart!” The widower was delighted. He felt his heart skip a beat. Then she continued. "And I’m so glad you called, because I couldn’t remember who asked me.”

2 Likes

Congress Members To Wear Barcodes So Lobbyists Can Scan Prices, Self-Checkout Easier!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you!

3 Likes

132190831_10208952821933588_3408863438391001354_o

3 Likes

Screenshot_5

3 Likes

4 Likes

Screenshot_1

:eyes:

2 Likes

3 Likes

This one is so funny I forgot to laugh which is actually a medical condition I have

The humor is there, but reality is not.

Having grown up in an electrical shop, being an electrician’s helper to every electrician we had, being an electrician, obtaining a MSEE degree from Georgia Tech, working several more years as an electrician and PE…I know without doubt that modern day breakers can be safely fitted with handle locks.

These locks merely prevent the breaker from being turned off (or on if so desired) but they do not prevent the breaker from tripping on overload.

What is effective in old panelboards is placing copper penny or a wad of tin foil behind the screw-in fuse. But this is dangerous.

One of our biggest clients for electrical service was a huge scrap yard. One of their time clocks in a large work area was on a dedicated circuit and was extremely difficult and time consuming to reset. They used an old switched-fuse panel to turn off and on all of the lighting circuits in this one huge storage/working bay.

Frequently at closing time, their employees would turn off several switches at a time, often including the time clock circuit.

The situation was resolved by putting a small label in red letters next to the time clock switch handle saying:

DO NOT FUCK WITH THIS SWITCH! IF YOU TURN IT OFF YOU WILL BE FIRED!

Cheers! :wine_glass:

2 Likes