Global Ramifications of the New Zealand Mosque Shootings

I think it has more to do with this than the former you are leading into. MOOOch and feeding his narcissistic tendencies when not having to pay a cent for his indulgence in such endeavors is more apparent to me than anything else! Political optics aside!

A politician’s core competencies are smoozing and inserting themselves in situations in an eternal quest for relevancy and power.

It’s an inspiration for Las vegas style of shooters. Bring back the bump stock and get on with setting a new record that won’t be so easily challenged. USA, USA!

You mean the guy shooting up country western fans because they were probably Trump supporters?

Former Army Psychological Operations Officer and State Department Counterterrorism contractor, Scott Bennett has thoroughly examined the 17 minute video of the shooter frame-by-frame, and after applying deductive reasoning in the forensic analysis, he is convinced the New Zealand mosque shooting was a false flag event due to the following:

• No evidence of bullets impacting surfaces, no blood splatter, “Which means either blanks or paint or gas or other non-solid projectiles were fired from the guns. This means, essentially, nothing solid impacted the victims bodies, therefore no physical damage resulted, which means no living person was lethally wounded or killed by an outside force.”
  • The victims’ physical reactions to being shot are not realistic. People being shot at close range react with animalistic panic, whereas the shooting victims in the video “fold up and fall to the ground like a sack of sand, and lie motionless.”
  • “…as the shooter is driving down the street, several times he presses his shotgun muzzle against the windshield of his car and fires, but the windshield is not damaged or broken or penetrated by any bullet. Instead a smoky cloud bursts against the window and temporarily fills the cab of the car.”
  • The music appears to be scripted and deliberate and “resembles some kind of hokey Pulp Fiction type soundtrack, as the perpetrator comments on the shooting thrills and challenges to his [livestream] audience.”
  • The shooter’s manifesto appears to have been written by a leftist “inarticulately trying to channel or inhabit the language and ideas of conservatives, albeit deceptively.”

‘‘The whole thing is a complete joke’’

Dave Hodges - The Common Sense Show – 18 Mar 19

What are they trying to hide? Out of all the violent videos on the ‘net,…

By Mike Adams Something is incredibly fishy about the New Zealand mosque shooting and how governments and the media have responded to it. Governments are now going to extraordinary lengths to eliminate the video from the internet while criminalizing…

What we really have is a trained assassin, 42 years old, from a ■■■■■■ family, who trained against Palestinians and served in Southern Syria and in Idlib with al Qaeda, transiting in and out of Turkey.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder/

1 Like

We can only hope they were?

Why, exactly, do Israelis need NZ passports

https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2019/03/22/lest-we-forget-2011-christchurch-earthquake-unmasked-team-of-israeli-spies-in-new-zealand/

1 Like

Just another Cohencidence, I’m sure.

1 Like

Hopefully he’ll forget his way home.

Spamming the forum with the same idiotic nonsense again and again isn’t helping your case any.

Newsflash. Everybody is spying on pretty much everybody.

When much of the world is aligned against your entire people and nation such as Israel you have a specific duty to get as much intel as possible from every source available.

Hell, our own CIA and NSA have been caught spying on our closest allies.

And our closest allies spy on ordinary Americans so the CIA doesn’t have to.

True, but that certainly doesn’t seem to slow down the FBI’s intelligence division.

On cable. ABC, NBC, and CBS are all head and shoulders over FOX News viewer wise.

I find it highly amusing how the internet sleuths who would propagate such conspiracy theories that they think they know more than the people who actually worked for certain agencies! The misdirect, and assumptions being made is pretty astounding! Stupid fools would lead lemmings off a cliff if given a chance!

But she can drop sick beats tho. Her next mixtape, “Check your guns and freedom at the door”.

1 Like

Who is electing these people? A bartender from NY? A DJ? As if the previous crop of career politicians wasn’t bad enough…

1 Like

I understand the Manifesto has been banned - why would anyone want to suppress ANYTHING, unless they have something to hide?
If you’d like to read it anyway, see below.
I hate being told what I can or can’t read

http://patrick.net/uploads/nz_shooter.pdf

1 Like

If people don’t know he was a ecoterrorist who praised the ChiComs they can be lied to that he was a right winger.

ha I was thinking the exact same thing, WTF is going on nowadays