Global 5G WIFI Will BLANKET The Earth in A MOSAIC of “CELLS” - What You NEED To Know!

The one thing that has not left my mind is “the world is run by criminals”! In the aggregate of all things considered this alone is a very profound thought. I wonder if pursuing alternative means such as learning to operate on different frequencies is the only thing left for us to defend against this onslaught that is coming? Well that is of course if you buy what these people are saying?

1 Like

Screenshot_1

2 Likes

I wanted to ask you about fluorescent lights! I was having this conversation with someone who is pretty knowledgeable about this stuff and he said we should be more concerned about fluorescent lighting than directional cell towers. So what is the deal with fluorescent lighting? Do they pose a health risk?

When the bulbs are intact there is no evidence of a health hazard. But aside from scientific evidence of health hazards…

I mentioned before that I have a hypothesis/conjecture that the 50/60 Hz electric fields that surround us in buildings can affect our behavior. If that is true, it is more true with fluorescents since they put out a larger field. But even if true, i would not call it a health hazard… more like interference to the ion flow that our neurons use to communicate. It’s all conjecture on my part though. I live with fluorescents in my office even though I keep telling myself to bring in some incandescent lights. The buzz is annoying too.

BTW Israel, as a technologically advanced country, is not rolling out the 5G “smart” grid yet.

1 Like

I have done with this discussion with you. Thank you for your interaction. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for that insight! I know a lot of people who swear them off so I now know maybe why.

Its tragic when Michigan just passed a 5G bill that will enable its roll out. They rushed it so fast that debate on the topic wasn’t allowed any time to contemplate the ramifications! That is down right criminal in my book!

The Doctor certainly hit on some very interesting points especially the part on human behavior! One of the things that scares me the most is how Asian countries are going to be affected by this once the Earth is covered in this technology.

The true Faraday Cage was actually first invented by Benjamin Franklin in 1755, in an experiment with a cork ball suspended inside a metal can.

From which, nearly 200 years later, an American created a high voltage generator which was named after him … the Van de Graaff generator.

It is unlikely that a Faraday cage is suitable (domestically) for anything other than storing equipment. If you attempt to spend much time in such an enclosure air supply would become a problem; and as soon as you put a vent in…

Naaa… the problems are all solvable. The facilities are used for more than storage.

1. test and instrumentation facilities. These facilities have delicate instruments or sensors that can be affected by common electomagnetic fields in the vicinity of the facility. High quality operational radios and sensors ( such as radio telescopes) can receive and process signals that are millions of times smaller than your typical cell phone and wifi signals. So instrumentation facilities involved in developing and testing these system must be contained within faraday screen.
  2. high security analog or digital processing requires shielded facilities to ensure that unauthorized personnel cannot intercept the signals from the room down the hall, the van across the street, the building a mile away, or from air or space vehicles.

Depending on the frequencies and sensitivities, the walls can be screen material or they may have to be solid conductor like copper. There are designs for doors, air vents, power inlets, cable inlets, etc that maintain the electromagnetic shielding integrity.

These shielded enclosures are everywhere that reasonably high RF technology can be found. But they do cost money. You can find companies that sell turnkey facilities. Or you can build your own. All are pricey if you do it right. The smallest break will ruin the shielding.

I have used a Gtem-Cell for checking/measuring RF emissions from equipment I designed.

I’m only vaguely familiar with TEM cells. They are small, arn’t they?

Screenshot_3

2 Likes

Alternatively, find a home in a green leafy forest.

Although I did not have a hand in creating this report, I am a member of the specific working group within the ITU that published this.

2 Likes

Prominent Biochemistry Professor Warns – 5G is the ‘Stupidest Idea in the History of the World’

Adding to the voices of dissent is Martin L. Pall, PhD and Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences at Washington State University. In a study and presentation, he takes a closer look at 5G technology, and issues a major warning for all of us.

“Putting in tens of millions of 5G antennae without a single biological test of safety has got to be about the stupidest idea anyone has had in the history of the world.” ~Martin L. Pall, PhD

He goes on to discuss eight ways in which this technology adversely affects human health, citing extensive scientific documentation:

• Lowered Fertility
  • Neurological/Neuropsychiatric effects
  • Cellular DNA damage
  • Aptosis – Programmed Cell Death
  • Oxidative Stress and Free Radical Damage
  • Endocrine (Hormonal) Effects
  • Excessive Intracellular Calcium
  • Cancer

Pall’s conclusion does not mince words when describing 5G, saying, ‘the 5G rollout is absolutely insane.” The following presentation is exceptionally valuable for anyone wanting to better understand what this is about, and also how to fight against it.

Watch the presentation below, and please share with friends and family.

2 Likes

This might sound like a stupid question, but does this report include RF and EM frequencies?

BTW, would love to find a green leafy forest to live in.

That is all it is about… meaning “yes” to your question. RF is a subset of EM.