Glitch in the matrix

Are you questioning the legitimacy of the photo?

The 1940’s photo with a cell phone
 yes.

1 Like

Simpsons predictions.
How did they know such a long time ago?
Time machine?

2 Likes

Then you my friend are a conspiracy theorist

Careful he thinks hes Jesus now!

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Trump presidency in 2024 according to Simpsons?
Eating bugs can make you bugs.
War with China?

1 Like
2 Likes

I have been called that a time or two.

1 Like

I heard it was done to test radiation or other kinds of chemical poisoning.
But I’m not sure.

Simulating the simulators

Boston fire of 1872.
Many say this wasn’t a fire but a nuke.

Every big city had a major fire in 1800’s

Coincidence? Destroy history?

Small air-burst nuke bombs don’t leave craters.

There was a huge explosion in Siberia in 1908, called Tunguska explosion or something like that and there are some videos on YouTube. One problem is that the area was so remote, no investigation of the explosion was conducted until 1930.

The explosion is thought to be about 12 megaton, felling big trees in a concentric fashion miles around, being felt in Europe and other countries where earthquakes were recorded.

If it was an asteroid or comet exploding midair, the legends of the locals who witnessed the event do not match. On the other hand, there was a meteor explosion in Chelyabinsk, an industrial city in western Siberia bordering on Europe (this demarcation is artificial) in 2013, about 100 years after the mysterious explosion in Siberia. This event was recorded by multiple dash cams.

Was the Tunguska explosion part of the warfare between underground civilizations? (The defenders caused the explosion before the weaponized meteor reached the ground, so the theory goes)

There is a theory about Tartaria, a lost civilization in Siberia. Some say a timeline shift occurred, and there are traces of lost civilization in unlikely places like Sydney. You can dismiss it as a wacko conspiracy theory, but the fact is, conspiracy theorists always turn out to be right (after a while)

Look at this shit

Why does the moon look like it was welded together?
Maybe it was welded together.

Some say our moon is empty inside. Otherwise the tail (moon) will wag the dog (Earth).

When was the movie made?

When was the close-up of the moon made? (In 2004)

What tv Show was this?

How much older?
Some researchers place the age of Egyptian pyramids to over 12,000 years (120 centuries, not 12) BC.

But civilizations seem to have existed on Mars and possibly other planets in our solar system millions, perhaps billions of years ago.

The Bush family especially daughters speaking of a glitch.

I literally became a republican during the bush administration, because how the media ganged up and made George bush look like hitler.

How in the world are the bush daughters showing up on MSNBC doing a show with a network that killed your father’s reputation.

This is why I won’t vote for Ron Desanctimonious.
He’s a no back bone punk loser.

This is not exactly a glitch, but physics isn’t what meets the eye.