Glad you are back online

Brandon is making working stiffs POOR !!!

Nice to see PB back up. I was wondering what happenedā€¦again.

1 Like

I believe this is the third time those liberal trash buckets attacked this site . :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I been a member for several years and make it a point to visit every day . The censorship the liberal demoRATS have enforced on social media is unbelievable , they attack every conservative thought out there . Makes you wonder why these rich bastards support the dem agenda - higher taxes , defunding police , and the biggie puzzle is attacks on Israel when half of Congress and the senate are of J-e-w-i-s-h persuasion , is the dollar really more important to them than their faith and Country ???

1 Like

You probably believe Pres Bidet is coherent .

The FBI Leftists , Hillarys computer
goon squad or Mark Zuckerberg working to harass PB and its average person posters by shutting PB down. This is an obvious attack on our 1st Amendment Rights.
Glad to have PB back online.
Is Monte involved with this??? Keep up the good work PB !!!

1 Like

Hillary said itā€™s the ā€œRUSSIANSā€ and the FBI agree with their president Hillary . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Peter and Lisa are on it . :rofl:

Glad your back up but why do only 6 people posted here???

Because its a covert op :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I think because the site was down for a few weeks many gave up trying to get connected again . And some posters attack too . Welcome back . :smile:

Sorry, I was away recovering from hernia repair surgery and working with my new dog, a Shiba Inu. Feel good, ready to get back into PB.

1 Like

Probably the work of Merrick Garland who may believe weā€™re Domestic Terrorists.

1 Like

Maybe Peter , Lisa and DNC .