Glaciers will all be gone by 2020

What’s wrong?
Wrong math?
Wrong ideology?
Or plain dumb.

2 Likes

Growing Glaciers Archives - Ice Age Now

They are getting ready for the global cooling hoax at the start of this decade.

1 Like

Climate always changes.
That’s the way it has been for millions of years.
Our current Holocene started about 13,000 years ago when the glaciers and ice sheets melted, causing major floods throughout the world and sea level rises.
We are in an ice age.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
image image image

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Ice ages are not only cold but dry and windy.
And enhanced volcanic activities and earthquakes, reasons for which are not clear.
We have five indicators of an ice age.

So why the global warming hysteria by the dipshit left ?

To avoid real hysteria. LOL

Money and power. Scare the world into submitting to forced deindustrialization and massive cuts in global population.

How else could you get people to do this willingly?

1 Like

My local Central Jersey liberal rag has extended the end of the world until 2025.

Sometime during the first year of the Stacy Abrams/Labron James administration.

So I figure I got that goin’ for me.

1 Like

Anything in your paper about the decline in the polar bear population? 1. ## ‘So many bears’: Draft plan says Nunavut polar bear …

https:// www.cbc.ca /news/canada/north/ too-many-polar-bears -1.4901910

There are too many polar bears in parts of Nunavut and climate change hasn’t yet affected any of them, says a draft management plan from the territorial government that contradicts much of…

1. Too many polar bears? - PEOPLE FOR NATURE AND PEACE

https://www.peoplefornatureandpeace.org/ too-many-polar-bears .html

Some Canadian Inuit communities believe that there are too many polar bears and that climate change is not affecting populations . Scientists strongly disagree on both counts. Incredibly, however, Inuit are now considering measures to reduce polar bear populations. Their plans include killing a greater number of females and even cubs. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Scientists strongly disagree on both counts; but the scientists ain’t livin with or being eaten by the bears.

BREAKING NEWS: Noted scientists say, Inuits do not have degrees like us; what would they know about Polar Bears. All they’ve done is live with the bears for 30,000 years.

1 Like

The biggest danger to polar bears right now is starvation due to over population.

Plenty of Inuits; they won’t starve.

1 Like