Gillibrand Calls for Gun Confiscation, It's What They All Want

How about a week in E. LA or South Chicago?

YES that’s what the all want, they can’t make it any clearer if was tattooed on their foreheads.

Calling the semi automatice rifle an assault weapon is a narrative lie of leftists. Any weapon used by a human to cause harm or death from a baseball bat, fists, knives, hammer, tire iron, vehicle can be an “assault” weapon but no one is demanding confiscation of those things.

You cannot give a liberal an inch because they are never satisfied and will take a mile because the attack on the semi automatic rifle is just the beginning of their end goal of confiscation of all guns.

Not just rifles, all semi auto’s period.

Maybe you. I don’t own guns so I have nothing to turn in… :wink:

By the way, does anyone else see the complete stupidity in the term “Buy back”? I didn’t buy it from the government, how the hell will they buy them BACK?

Just remember gun grabbers… in a room full of dicks, it’s probably not wise to be an ass… You start mandating gun confiscation, you’re going to learn really quickly what the original intent of the 2nd actually WAS… Start with Federalist 46.

1 Like

Beto, the fake Hispanic wants ALL guns registered. He wants to redefine “assault weapon”. He wants to censor speech.

Beto is a fool!

The Democrat Party wants to do away with the 2nd Amendment.

Buy back with a gun to your head.

1 Like

Screenshot_2

4 Likes

That’s been obvious since the 70’s when they came after handguns, the only difference is that today they are all out of th closet.

I don’t think we have 600,000 years. Try another plan.

It will “always be effortless” to locate and acquire an illegal firearm & ammunition. There are literally 100s of millions of unaccounted firearms. God would have trouble locating them all.

1 Like

If I was a nut, the last thing I would resort to would be a firearm. I’d be much more creative. But, well, I’m not a nut. Harming an innocent creature has never entered my mind. I have paid a lot of dues, but never entertained harming anyone.

That’s very good to know Jim…:+1: