Get Your Children Out of Government Public Schools Now!

This is what is being taught in our public school system. This teacher has totally lost it! Remember CRT, and why Parents are now protesting school boards across the country? Just look at this! This is insane!

2 Likes

Yes I agree 110% they are now nothing but Marxist Indoctrination Institutions.

2 Likes

I am a hard core atheist. I have never regretted sending my children to Catholic schools!

WTF!!!.. is she on!?

1 Like

I just heard on the radio that this crazy Leftist bitch has been “put on leave” by the school, let’s face it she needs to be put into a Mental Institution.

2 Likes

She’s on Karl Marx Heavy Duty Crack.

1 Like

The John Birch Society was saying that back in the 60’s……

Your point?…………………….

2 Likes

WTF drugs is she on . A prime candidate for tranquilizers and straitjacket. This should have been parents day at school or a surprise visit by the scjool board or superintendent .
I wouldn’t want to be the union rep to defend her.

1 Like

Apparently that’s one of the few things the John Birch Society got right.

1 Like

Here in Florida public schools, (although I’m not sure about those idiots in Broward County) there isn’t enough time for this nonsense. The teachers I sub for barely have time to get the lesson plans out.

Probably the WORST teacher I ever subbed for (social studies) had a total disaster of a class. Kids were completely out of control. The lesson plan was a disaster, where in some classes they didn’t even have the correct textbook.

I noticed an Obama poster in the corner. And sure enough, there was a Black Lives Matter sticker on the man’s desk (away from the view of the students.) So yes, the guy was a total Woke idiot. And STILL there was no political indoctrination in the assignment for that day.

You don’t see cretins like Pocahontas in the first post, in Florida schools. Our program is the best in the country and our teachers are the best.

A LOT of Florida teachers are leaving the profession, mostly because of the money. (So much for their wonderful credo of it not being about the money.) The teachers left behind CLEARLY are not in it for the money.

And I have plenty of sub shifts to choose from.

1 Like

The John Birch Society was right about MANY THINGS, including that the Commie UN should be dismantled.

1 Like

Hell, I’d be happy to take the Trump route. Make that organization PAY us rent for the use of that building.

3 Likes

Actually I agree that The UN should have been dismantled in TOTAL decades ago, if you read the history of it you will see it was invented by Communists and Communist Sympathizers and it’s aim for the long run has ALWAYS been to be The World Government, you know destroy ALL National Sovereign Borders, have no actual individual nations, have no elected leaders and just run the ENTIRE world from The UN as The World Government.

It is probably the most DANGEROUS and DETRIMENTAL to ALL humanity organization EVER invented in the history of the world and UN Agenda 2020 and ESPECIALLY UN Agenda 2030 just completely illustrates this.

Things must have really changed in Florida since 2008. I was living in Lake Mary at the time and was on the FCAT board where I was supervising testers on State level aptitude assessment exams and Florida at the time was ranked in the low 40’s for grade school testing in the entire nation. That being said, I can only imagine what teaching in public schools especially being a sub is like. I don’t envy the teachers in such positions, which is why I have tremendous respect for the teachers who are passionate about their profession and if it were up to me, teachers would be the highest paid profession if not one of them in the country. I have a good college friend who teaches in the New York city public schools and he is a total brainwashed liberal and leaves me aghast at what he must be teaching his students. I am sure he is teaching them BLM creedos, and CRT Bullshit, because he is married to a black liberal woman, and him being a white dude from Cleveland I am almost certain he is a totally whipped beta cuck. Last time I spoke to him (a month ago ) he was going on about the bullshit argument of the Cleveland Indians changing their name to the “Guardians” (most retarded name and lame thing the owner ever did) being a righteous cause which I called him out on not knowing his own home town team’s history. The fact is was named after an actual Native American who played for the Cleveland team in the early 1900’s to which the team was originally named after in order to honor him is conveniently left out in the race baiting narratives. This is the plight of teachers today, they are clueless about simple history and ignore certain things in order to become activist’s by advocating certain faux paas causes like BLM and anything else in between to which they infect our kids minds with such garbage. This is the problem with our public schools as well as our colleges all across the country today!

1 Like

Some time around 96 or 98 there was a school shooting at Lake Mary High School. An idiot kid pointed a realistic looking toy gun at a deputy sheriff and bought hot lead and six feet of earth for his trouble. The story made the Orlando Sentinel, and probably nowhere else. I subbed in Orange County schools beginning in 99, and it was no picnic. But I never got the sense there was a lot of political indoctrination in the classrooms. Frankly, with the sheer size of the high schools and the huge number of students, there was barely time to get their asses in and out of classrooms, to lunch and back home.
We moved away in 2004 and I certified in a couple of smaller counties. I base my views on these two small but growing counties. My phone rings off the hook and maybe 30 percent of the calls are for shifts where there is a vacancy. (Teacher left the profession.) For a while in 19, I inherited a class of idiot 11th graders (11th grade reading) who were not going to graduate because they didn’t have the proper test scores. Their teacher, without any notice, passed the bar exam and accepted a position as a lawyer up in Orlando.
To bring you up to speed, I haven’t seen ANY CRT bullshit and have seen only ONE BLM sticker in a classroom. That was on a teacher’s desk and it was out of view of the students.

This is great insight in what is amounting to a big fight both on a ideological front and politically. We are indeed in some tense times, and Americans who love and cherish their freedoms are beginning to wake up.

1 Like

And then we have what the 2030 agenda ACTUALLY is…….

This Agenda is a plan of action for people, planet and prosperity. It also seeks to strengthen universal peace in larger freedom. We recognise that eradicating poverty in all its forms and dimensions, including extreme poverty, is the greatest global challenge and an indispensable requirement for sustainable development. All countries and all stakeholders, acting in collaborative partnership, will implement this plan. We are resolved to free the human race from the tyranny of poverty and want and to heal and secure our planet. We are determined to take the bold and transformative steps which are urgently needed to shift the world onto a sustainable and resilient path. As we embark on this collective journey, we pledge that no one will be left behind. The 17 Sustainable Development Goals and 169 targets which we are announcing today demonstrate the scale and ambition of this new universal Agenda. They seek to build on the Millennium Development Goals and complete what these did not achieve. They seek to realize the human rights of all and to achieve gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls. They are integrated and indivisible and balance the three dimensions of sustainable development: the economic, social and environmental.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: