Germany prepared to take in 25% of migrants who arrive in Italy by sea

Manned Machine Gun Posts would help, they would soon get the message if the invaders were all shot. Of course the Leftists and the Activist SJWs and the Human Right’s Subversives and the Neo-Marxist UN would all immediately start Bedwetting, but it is time nobody cared, it is time they all were ignored and this started to be dealt with in the historical way.

In the past for Centuries when any nation was facing an invasion of savages they shot them at the borders, all Western nations need to start shooting the invaders at the borders, all nations have a RIGHT to protect their nation and their borders in whatever way they feel they have to.

This video was actually a parody he was trying to raise awareness to the problems German are suffering

Doubtful. Those migrant fucks are so brazen they don’t care what Westerners think. They will tell us to our faces they want to take everything from us.

2 Likes

Researchers I’m telling you the truth

1 Like

They’re laughing their heads off at us. A few more dinghies discovered in the Channel yesterday - and get this . . . they’re picked up by the Royal Navy, brought the rest of the way to the UK, prioritised by the NHS for health checks, then they’re never heard of again. I mean why TF have the Royal Navy patrolling day and night around the calendar if that’s all it does; it must be costing us £millions.

I’ve just re-read that - I didn’t mean that they’re ‘disappeared’, I meant that they’re absorbed into the system and registered for welfare benefits, free health care, and housing. And they don’t have to pay for any of it - we taxpayers pay for them.

So is Sweden, and so is the UK.

Many countries are becoming septic tanks. Septic tanks fill, then overflow into drain fields. Whatever shit they cannot hold is disbursed.

The composite beast in Revelation has the mouth of a lion and the body of a leopard. Brexit may happen but the Caliphate will too.

The grass withers over a septic tank full off Islam.

I wish the United States would be more like Germany. As the country gets browner and browner we are going to see a shift in attitude regarding refugees. There is so much racism in this country because the people in need are brown. Germany has seen past this and is doing their part to make the world a better place.

:roll_eyes: No it’s nothing to do with ‘brown’ or any other colour, it’s to do with numbers. Trust a liberal to see ‘racism’ where there isn’t any!

Merkel seriously seems hell bent on destroying her own country in one generation.

Sad.

Well, that’s one way to ensure that Germany never rises again to kill a 1/3 of Europe or kill billions in another world war.

No because at some point the “brown” will be smart enough to recognize that any further uncontrolled immigration will do nothing but threaten their own well being and destroy the quality of life and standard of living for all.

Race is irrelevant, math doesn’t care about race.