George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martin’s family for $100 million

He called you a liar for embellishing the facts which is what you done here! Like most leftist scumbags like you like to do!

2 Likes

I never spoke to that. I posted that he had been arrested for aggravated battery on a cop, you called me a liar, I proved you wrong and now you’re digging deeper with egg all over your face… but do continue to squirm…

Sorry you lose! You usually are a liar and it’s a fact that is well established here! Self grandiose all you want but nothing could be further from the truth!

You are a liar.

You are erroneously conflating what appears to be an unrelated misunderstanding between Zimmerman and an undercover cop with a conviction for assaulting a police officer. The former happened and the latter did not.

You also called all “red hatters” racist. That’s insulting and also a lie. This has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with the facts at hand, which you seem incapable of grasping because they don’t align to your leftist worldview.

At the end of the day, Trayvon Martin committed a violent assault against someone who was armed and willing to defend themselves. The jury correctly saw it the same way.

What else do you have on this?

2 Likes

Just like the turds (Roman Polanski , Woody Allen ,Bill Cosby , Michael Jackson , Bill Clinton ,) your group gives AWARDS and STANDING OVATIONS too . PLEASE !!! SMH :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I said that Zimmerman had been arrested for aggravated battery on a cop, you called me a liar, I PROVED you wrong, and now you’re looking idiotic by changing your original position. Better clean the egg from your face…

You didn’t prove nothing and it’s really telling why you would come back here with your silly retorts! You were wrong and you just can’t admit it that you were schooled!

1 Like

George Zimmerman is a racist piece of shit and I can’t wait for the day where he finally gets what’s coming to him.

Yeah and so are you!

LOL! You do realize you are pretending to be a knight in shining armor for George Zimmerman, right?

No, Just expressing my opinion of you and your shallow rhetoric here. I think you are a racist against white people and you already indicated as such! On the George Zimmerman part, you have no basis that supports that as being fact, so there is that!

I will be sure to let my white parents know that some random person online called me a racist… against white people :smile:

Yeah sure! Its possible for white people to be racist against white people right? Apparently you haven’t thought that part through or is your name really Shaun King?:rofl::rofl:

The prosecutors were deeply involved in the whole scam, where they suborned perjury to present Jeantel as Martin’s girlfriend. CTH has had the best in-depth coverage of the Zimmerman case all along. They had a good explanation of the intial case in 2012, then this piece on how the Obama-era effort to “stop the school-to-prison pipeline” led the police to cover up Martin’s prior crimes, among others. How the Martin family attorneys and the media created and sold the false “Dee Dee” narrative:

Prosecutors were deeply involved in the fraud:

He should sue Obama too, he played his part in all this and should be held liable for it.
The news should be held accountable for trying to whitewash him as well.

1 Like

This is true. That black ■■■■■■ Obama tried to turn the entire nation against an innocent man because blacks only care about what blacks be gettin’.

Obama should have been impeached for witness and jury tampering - a charge Democrats seem to be supportive of lately.

You can’t Flim Flam the Zim Zam, eventually he gonna get you like a hot nine to the stomach.

3 Likes

Yes I saw both of these and covered the film maker’s discovery a few months ago and pretty much saw the same responses form from the left here then as we are seeing it today here in this thread! They might as well copy and paste their responses here.

To your larger point, Zimmerman is probably going to win this but depends if they decide to settle the case or not will also determine how much gets out to the public. One thing that is also certain Sanford court and Seminole county have always been involved in shady stuff like violating rights.

2 Likes

Zimmerman did nothing wrong. He was protecting himself from a member of the 13% of the population that commits over 50% of the violent crime. Don’t believe me? Take it from Rachel Dolezal.

You’re usually pretty reasonable- but you take the side of Traaaaayvooon? In the altercation, Martin- half a foot taller, started beating the daylights out of Zimmerman, he was, according to an eyewitness, doing the ‘ground and pound’ on Zimmerman. He just didn’t bet on Z having a pistola.

Geez I know your wife is Black and you’re expected to be an SJW, but this is ridiculous. As to Martin’s rap sheet, it was not allowed to become a rap sheet because the local police in his district put Martin - numerous times into "diversion’ for such minor things as having burglary tools and numerous items of women’s ■■■■■■■■ plus vandalism, and let’s not forget his “he didn’t bleed enough” tweet, or his flashing gang signs while holding a gun.

But yeah, technically he had no “rap sheet” - he just should have.

You do know that even touching the wrong officer could get you arrested for 'assaulting a LEO, do you not? Again, nice try.