George Soros Demands Fox News Ban Joe DiGenova

He has accomplished more than any other POTUS in the same amount of time, and while faced with constant hostility and efforts to destroy him and his administration and businesses and his friends and associates and family.

No one could have done all this under similar circumstances.

I think the NFL rule which allows a Coach’s successful request for an instant replay to be rewarded with their not losing a time out could be applied here.

Because the Dems have not been successful in proving their Witch hunt claims, the President should be awarded four more years to govern to make up for the lack of productivity we were denied because the Left was staging a coup d’etat which he had to spend time defending against.

Again, that’s very subjective as what one considers to be accomplishments vary from person to person.

See, that’s subjective too as many of us recognize the inquiry as a legitimate function, yes, responsibility of congressional oversight. But here’s the deal, America’s very polarized and no one is going to view impeachment with any legitimacy under any circumstance.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

You demonstrate the increasing problems with increasing numbers of foreigners in America.

Fewer people with a common perspective.

And the only correct perspective is from the America First mindset.

America is our home and our protection.

Those with foreign points of view prevent us from doing what is best for US.

That’s real nice but I wasn’t speaking about foreigners…:man_shrugging:

There is nothing to these claims and it has been an intentional witch hunt from day 1 of his administration and the preparation for the sham impeachment started before he was sworn in.

It is a quite apparent.

Look at the resistance he has faced every day of his tenure.

The Coup d’etat has been in effect since BEFORE the President was sworn in because the Left HAS to make this opportunity pay off or their decades long campaign of conquest will have proven to be a miserable failure.

They have never been this close to having complete control of US as they were in 2016.

If they cant get rid of Trump their live’s work will be down the drain.

Poor little Trump. As though he’s the first or will be the last to encounter the tidal wave of resistance…:roll_eyes:

Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We’re going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

Referring to the constitutionally sanctioned process of impeachment so is un American…

You actually believe the efforts to stop America’s further Leftward movement are the same as the efforts to try to destroy Trump?

You are not a serious observer.

This has not been a real impeachment.

It has been a sham. A kangaroo court.

A show. A witch hunt without an impeachable offense.

If you dont recognize the difference between what was happening during the Obama era and what is happening to Trump, you are not a serious observer or you are a deceiver.

That premise is wrong. There’s always an ideological tug of war at play in America and things ebb and tide from election to election.

Impeachment is a constitutionally sanctioned legal political process to remove a president who is abusing his power at the expense of the nation. It’s not about destroying anyone. Do you think republicans were out to destroy Clinton?

Well that’s exactly what many thought about the Clinton impeachment which began with investigation of a real estate deal and failing to prove its point there continued hunting until it found an avenue thru a lie to congress over a sexual relationship between two consenting adults.

Well that’s just flat patronizing and insulting…

The Clintons are like ebola. Some exotic dark disease no one has seen before and unleashed on a society with no defense for their potent villainy.

I heard it said that the rash of mass random shootings in America were an existential primal scream at the onset of the societal condition called “Bill and Hill”

They made America dumb down. Downer and dirtier than we ever were before. And now we take their evil and dirt for granted.

Take a look at how integral they have been in the scheme of badness that the Communists have infused into our society since 1991.

From the Agenda: Grinding America Down

We had no way to successfullly stop them and the impeachment of Bill Clinton was as close to fixing the problem as we got back then. But the job was not done well enough. And now, look at what became of the bacterial remnants which were not killed in the impeachment. They came back stronger and more dangerous.

And they are trying to finish their job of conquering America by taking down our ONLY champion with the strength to defeat them.

That doesn’t speak to my post you quoted AT ALL. :roll_eyes:

I will accept your response as the only thing you could say in response as long as you dont try to say my comments are incorrect.

It was just a bit of background info I needed to post first before I get to the meat of the matter.

What do you think he’s suppose to do? Has Soros committed a crime?

Well that’s one thing NOBODY can control so everyone must be crazy. :man_shrugging: