Gaza food aid recipients complain about Joe Biden's air-dropped free food

I’m not sure if America would fund that

Jows take care of Jows and they have ALL the pull here !!!

Adolph speaks again.

You a full of shit as always. If you were there you would know. Instead you push you bullshit.

Is your brain still working? Good.

(9) Syricide on X: "Listening to her, I can’t think of anything else but this quote: “This great evil, where’s it come from? How’d it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who’s doing this? Who’s killing us, robbing us of life and light… " #FreePalestine https://t.co/nowsfLPW0q” / X (twitter.com)

Free Palestine, ROTFLMAO. Free the hostages. You reap what you sew. This is the response for kidnapping and killing innocent people. This is what you get when you elect a corrupt government. If the idiots in Palestine want an end they would capture Hamas and turn them over to Israel. Adolf how are you I see you are still the antisemte Nazi. Still spewing SHIT.

You’re certainly speaking about the Israelis who have kidnapped and incarcerated thousands of innocent Palestinians, including small boys and women whom Israelis rape and videotape the acts.

Yes, karma is a bitch and I don’t want to know what the karma of these Israelis will be.

It is my sincere wish that such awful karma will be extended to those who support Israel, financially, militarily and politically.