Gay as hell Jisssssbag

And you voted for Obama :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::index_pointing_at_the_viewer::index_pointing_at_the_viewer::index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

Jizzer playing with himself again!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey to two Obama voters lol wassss up homies? Haha

jisssssbal 617

2 Likes

Is this your family album? Haha

The “gay jay” Jizzard with his gizzard.

1 Like

Don’t laugh at TT family lol

Why? You wouldn’t understand it if I did so what would be the point? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Oh yeah I wouldn’t understand haha

No I don’t think you would as observed through your purposely obtuse answers in the past here. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

The dull-witted dunce is not only slow-witted but a pathological liar and a constant irritation !

2 Likes

The Jizzard is the biggest cry baby wanker here. He’s got some serious daddy issues where he is starving for attention. He is crying out to feed his narcissism and is clearly exhibiting symptoms of behavioral traits of a sociopath, besides being a pathological liar and a highly insecure d-bag! Total fking loser!

1 Like

Jissssssbag is too dumb to get this job .

1 Like

Does he pee sitting down?

I guess you are proven right and he reacted exactly the way you predicted he would. He has nothing better else to do with his time than be crossed? Pretty sad!

2 Likes

I know! I love trolling the loser, its fun watching him with his childish reactions copying my threads. It means I live in his head rent free!

Now you know why everyone here either ridicules or dunks on him all the time. Most ignore him with the exception of Soul Patrol who throws the loser a bone every now and then. When the moderators come back there will be a case to be made for banning him and his fake account!

1 Like

You proved your point! Time to move on. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

He is just jealous that I get this

and He gets this

Hence the title of this thread “Gay as hell Jisssssbag”

2 Likes

I don’t know why you started duplicating my threads, did you think you were going to win? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So you duplicated his right back? Oh ok! How very grown up of you! That will show him! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

He trolled you and you fell for it! :sweat_smile:

1 Like