Gay as hell Jisssssbag

Secret Jisssssbag photo session …
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Where bubba

1 Like

Well this isn’t appropriate. For a Easter Sunday

Who remembers last month when @Dr_Manhattan post an almost nude photo of a tranny who he thought was a female? Lol I do

1 Like

The in house clown again trying to save face by telling more lies. Tell me why you come onto this forum again when no one reads yours 6th grade writing shitty posts? Thats right, you need to make shit up because you have nothing else.

You are Monte 2.0, But at least Monte was smarter than you and he could actually string a coherent sentence together unlike you, you need to reach with false posts like these. Go read the original post moron!

1 Like

2 Likes

Enough of your trannysplaning, your a hooohomo in heat looking for a chick with a Dick lol

So much for your Jesus avatar or you going to church today huh? You done projecting your insecurities to the rest of the world by continuing the sin of telling perpetual lies to to give your self a false sense of satisfaction Jizzer?

Your phony ass shining right through yet again!

1 Like

The homo is starved for attention. He posts topics no one responds to because they know it’s a gay turd posting for attention . Who gives a fuck what gayboy says or his cellmate bubba . :rofl:
His idol …
Long but worth it! #snl #trump #easter #fyp#politics #democrat #republ... | TikTok

Hey gayboy does this help you feel better about your ass reaming ?

Lol you respond to me all day look at you lol

Anyone one know how my avatar changed to number one? I can’t change it

This is how dumb Jisssbag is! He pretty much self admits that he uses a pseudo account. How embarrassing is it knowing everyone here witnesses him talking to him self?

Got to love the irony! The troll trolls himself again! The sign of a person who is mentally challenged!

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Hey! Jisssbag, the number one asshole of the internet is back and we live in his head rent free!

1 Like

What a attention deprived LOSER !!!
A gay moron with the brain of a 1 year old . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Jizzard is confused! Always has been and probably always will be!

3 Likes

jissssbag licks the windows with his buttplug to keep him happy .

1 Like

Pic of Jizzard 30 years ago.

1 Like

I’m way better looking than that! I posted my pic before

And today …jisssssbag

1 Like

Is that your son? ???