Gavin Newsom Declares California a ‘Nation-State’

I hope California does remove itself from the rest of the U.S. It’s nothing but a cesspool for stupid Democrats - such as Harris, Feinstein and Schiff. Not to mention the rest of the “Trump Haters”.

They should be focusing on trying to come up with some solutions to combat the Coronavirus. Not focusing on “trying to combat Trump”.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schiff-sens-feinstein-harris-announce-9-11-style-commission-to-probe-coronavirus

I keep hoping God will.

Imagine where the San Andreas is now, but with it being an inland sea 40 miles wide and all that brand new beach front property suddenly for sale :smile:

Actually, the people who turned California into a shithole have run it for 80 years and will likely stay there forever.

https://www.newswars.com/renegade-state-the-four-families-of-california-the-private-company-that-controls-the-internet/

1 Like

Gavin needs to stop whining for aid from the federal government . Take responsibility for YOUR inaction.

Juleen Moreno said ; ….
" I called local hospitals, both the California Hospital Association and the Southern California Hospital Association. They only thing they seemed prepared to do was dodge my calls and evade my questions. That may serve them well, but it is not serving California residents. They are supposed to be caring for us. Their lack of preparation is irresponsible at best. In a city as large as Los Angeles, there should have been preparations made back in January when the first United States case of COVID-19 was reported. "

1 Like

My governor Gretchen Whitmer (D-Michigan) needs to do the same, too! She has been bitching about why she can’t get Federal aid (fast enough) for her broken cities of Detroit, Flint and Lansing. While the rest of her state is in dire strait.
Maybe, if she got her arse out there and (maybe) contribute to her state more, they would see that she is actually “doing something”. Rather than bitch more than anyone else.

I see that almost every state is in need of some assistance. But the Federal government isn’t just going to “hand out” - just because.
She is like Rick Snyder (former Governor). An Enabler to the state of Michigan.

1 Like

It’s amusing how Governors and Mayors love to take ALL the credit when their State finally gets things right and never says it was all the president doing . Most of these States in trouble with taxes and the CHINESE VIRUS can look to their agenda , ILLEGALS , TAXING businesses . They invite illegals hate the police , and they drive out businesses that provide JOBS .
When in the world will they learn the jobs businesses provide increases their tax base ? The demonRATS allowed over 35,000,000 ILLEGALS to hide in their decaying Cities , depriving true American citizens safety , benefits and a reasonable tax structure .

1 Like

Well, what were you expecting? They’re Democrats, after all. Lol

Yes, in all honesty…they rather take credit when (they feel its due). But when it comes to the President, they rather whine and bitch (that he is either not doing enough, or nothing at all).

That’s nice that Gavin Newsom has declared his independence from the United States. Now when do we drop the boot on his neck for being a traitor! Sorry Californians, it’s time to cut off all aid because we shouldn’t be helping a separatist foreign country like California!

1 Like

Newsom is scared because when China’s sovereign assets are seized here in the US, California’s retirement pension fund investment in Chinese markets is going to go belly up and he is going to be holding the bag.

2 Likes

Isn’t California already in the hole because of their failed experiment in socialized medicine?

Oh its much worse than that, but that didn’t help their cause either. Years of corruption is catching up to them. I mean they just wasted billions of dollars on a train going to nowhere until Trump said enough and cut Federal funding. The state as it is, is on course to being taken over by the Chinese or totally crashing hard for a fed bail out.

1 Like