FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried arrested

Finally the shoe that everyone was expected to drop finally did so with the arrest of Sam Bankman-Fried. The common narrative circulating presently is that this was all too convenient due to the fact he was schedule to appear before congress. Why? Because the biggest wealth loss in crypto history is the next scandal to blow up the entire house of cards involving Ukraine, dirty politicians and cabal that paved the road to hell.

Jeffery Epstein did not kill himself!

FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried was arrested by Bahamian authorities this evening after the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York shared a sealed indictment with the Bahamian government, setting the stage for extradition and U.S. trial for the onetime crypto billionaire.

Damian Williams, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, said on Twitter that the federal government anticipated moving to “unseal the indictment in the morning.”

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1602472148051828737?s=20&t=O6Djbk3xBdU-k6cuUIdLWQ

2 Likes

Reality is starting to set in for SBF.

1 Like

He will be EPSTEINED.

2 Likes

SBF knows too much at this point and it will be interesting to see how this plays out. He is no doubt a criminal but if he is met with an unfortunate fate like Epstein then that should be a bridge too far for some who have an axe to grind with the intel community that is protecting the guilty of the political class who took campaign contributions involving both parties.

Mind you we have yet to see the evidence that convicted Maxwell for obvious reasons.

He will take a plea deal
To protect his parents we will never know anything… use your brain

Some think they are lawyers now! :sweat_smile:

Will the ones investigating follow the money trail?

1 Like

I know, I live in some heads rent free!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It is odd moves by the DOJ that has everyone confused. Like Turley said, you want people to talk if you are conducting an investigation not go directly to arresting someone.

Explain this!

1 Like

Joos rule.
(They should take it as a compliment, but they don’t because they don’t want the truth out)

1 Like

I just read SBF is being extradited to the US because the prisons in the Bahamas are infested with rats. He couldn’t take it any more.:smile:

1 Like

Its weird seeing Adam Schiff in this picture. What is the significance I wonder?

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Looks like SBF’s girlfriend is going to prison!