French and Common Sense

Incredibly the French Government has decided to arrest several people connected with the recent murder of four police officer by a Muslim Terrorist. Usually the French find some crazy reason not to do anything and patting the assailant on the back. Has common sense started creeping back into the mind of the French?

Probably because the penny has dropped at last how much of a threat to all of us radical Islam really is. Maybe this is why the EU is thinking about having its own military?

France is done for.
Its decline started in 1789 during their Revolution.

Maybe the yellow jacket protest have rattled the government slightly I know they’re not protesting about radical Islam but France is a country known for its civil uprising maybe the government is becoming concern with the prospect of more civil unrest and are trying to get a better handle on things

The shit’s going to hit the fan on the Continent soon, and we’re getting out just in time. The word is the proposed EU Army is going to be needed to deal with the ongoing and neverending migrant crisis.

1 Like

Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.

2 Likes

haha
Actually, the food in the UK is pretty good when it comes to beef dishes. So I hear.

(Foods in Central Asia were pretty bad. The traditional dish there is fried rice, called pilaf, but what I tasted in Kazakhstan was pretty awful. The Chinese learned it and came up with a better version.)

I’ve just twittered lol (on a thread reporting that the Paris firefighters have gone on strike) that it’ll be the police next. No wonder the EU wants its very own army.