France Spikes in Sexual Assaults

As French police recoil in the face of a growing Muslim population, sources are reporting a surge across rapes in the country.

As French police recoil in the face of rising crime and a growing Muslim population, government sources are reporting a surge across rapes in the country. Is there really a connection with the religion of peace and serious sexual misconduct?
http://sheikyermami.com/2020/01/france-hit-with-avalanche-of-rapes-as-muslim-immigration-rises/

Maybe it’s time for the yellow vests to turn their attention on this problem.

2 Likes

Turn the police loose on these animals and let Macroni do something useful for a change.

Third world people bring third world problems. They didn’t get the nickname “rapefugees” because of their altruistic and humanitarian behavior.

1 Like

The increase is due to an increase in reporting which is due to #me too…

How do you know where the offenders are from or that they’re not natives.

Do you ever read any of the articles that people provide as their source?

New statistics from the French Interior Ministry have revealed a significant increase in violent crimes with a 12 per cent rise in sexual violence and an 8.5 per cent rise in murders.

The statistics, which were collected by the Interior Ministry’s statistics service SSMI, show that sexual violence increased by 12 per cent last year. In 2018, the increase had been even greater at 19 per cent, French newspaper Le Figaro reports.

Many French neighborhoods have become vulnerable to crime as these areas suffer a sharp rise in Muslim immigration, and residents have expressed feelings of abandonment by the government

1 Like

Yes I did, which is why I’m calling bullshit on the op. Please show me where it states that the increase in rape is by Muslims.

Well how else did it go up? Magic? Do you even understand how correlation works?

Please show me the stats that prove the increase is due to Muslim immigrants. Looking outside of Breitbart :roll_eyes: the French stats suggest that it’s #Me Too that’s giving women courage to come forward who use to be afraid and ashamed, and that gives the impression that rape is increasing. Shitty ass men rape women no matter what race or religion they are.

It doesn’t matter, racists and bigots only see things in one vein.

Monte, then what do you see in the ILLEGAL Morrocan that stabbed eight people?? A victim of racism!!!

Mate. I am not even an American and I can tell you what demographic stole these rims.

So when you hear a story about a surge in rapes and other violent crimes in a European country that has also had a surge in African third world migrants…do the math mate.

2 Likes

Nothing to see here, right Monte?

That’s nice, who was talking about rims???

I don’t know, what are you posting there?

So far, no one can support the claim that Muslims are the ones rapping all the women in France…:roll_eyes:

Only people being purposely being obtuse would asked that question. A simple google search is all that is needed yet I find it rather odd you are incapable of seeing the correlation of what most reasonable sane people are seeing. Either you really are that mentally incapacitated or your simply here trolling another thread to hear yourself talk by presenting such altruism.

Yeah sure there is no correlation (sarcasm)

As French police recoil in the face of a growing Muslim population, sources are reporting a surge across rapes in the country.

As French police recoil in the face of rising crime and a growing Muslim population, government sources are reporting a surge across rapes in the country.

New statistics from the French Interior Ministry find that women are being attacked in greater numbers than ever. Officials report a 12 per cent rise in sexual violence and an 8.5 per cent rise in murders last year.

But that 12 percent pales in comparison to the 19 percent rise in 2018.

“All French regions have experienced increases in the number of rapes, assaults, and sexual harassment recorded by the security forces in 2019, notably Corsica, Centre-Val-de-Loire, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes, and Nouvelle-Aquitaine,” the Interior Ministry’s statistics service (SSMI) stated in its report.

Who do you suppose is doing the raping if it isn’t the rapefugees?

If it is the refugees, prove it…