France Has Been Conquered Again!

When will the French ever learn that sleeping with the enemy and allowing foreign invaders into your home never ends well? As the saying goes “history is doomed to repeat itself!

[FRANCE: GAY TEEN GIRL THREATENED WITH MURDER, RAPE AND TORTURE FOR CRITICIZING ISLAM ]

“Whoever curses a Prophet, kill him. Whoever curses my companions, beat him.” — Muhammad

On January 18, 2020, a young French girl’s life took a terrifying turn after she stood up to anti-gay attacks from a Muslim man, and criticized Islam on her instagram account.

Mila, a tenth grader from Lyon, France addressed her sexuality on a live instagram broadcast and was called a “dirty lesbian” and a “dirty racist whore” by a Muslim commenter. This commenter went on to insult and swear at her by Allah

In response, Mila posted an Instagram video saying the Qur’an was ‘full of hate’ and calling Islam a ‘shit religion’.

She went on: ‘I am not racist, not at all. You cannot be racist towards a religion. I said what I thought, you will not make me regret it.”

‘There are still people who will get excited, I clearly don’t give a damn, I say what I want, what I think.’

After Mila’s response, she was forced into hiding and is living under police protection. The teenager had to be moved to a new school to ‘guarantee her safety after receiving death threats and threats to rape her’ As stated by Jihad Watch;

her freedom has been destroyed under the virtual Sharia that prevails in France, supported by its President: “in October, French President Emmanuel Macron warned against ‘stigmatising’ Muslims or linking Islam with the fight against terrorism.” But young Mila remains unrepentant, as she should. She did nothing wrong.

In a subsequent television appearance on the program “Daily” on TMC , she stood by her comments, saying: ‘I absolutely do not regret what I said, it was really what I thought.’

Amy Mek — Despite threats of lynching her, burning her alive, throwing acid on her, etc., the French council of the Muslim faith said Mia ‘deserved it’ for criticizing Muslims.

https://mobile.twitter.com/amymek/status/1228972264638468097?ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.citizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fheres-the-lesbian-teen-girl-who-was-threatened-with-murder-rape-and-torture-for-criticizing-islam%2F

1 Like

Amazing the reactions that surface when facts & truth are put on the table. Regardless, it’s still the truth.

Mila, a tenth grader from Lyon, France addressed her sexuality on a live instagram broadcast and was called a “dirty lesbian” and a “dirty racist whore” by a Muslim commenter. IN OTHER NEWS: Necrophilia is now Halal in Morocco by the grace of ( Islamic Scholar and member of the religious establishment) Alem Zamzami. Sheikh Zamzami said that the husband has the right to have sex with his dead wife. He added that the husband may wash the body of his dead wife and have sex with her. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I bet the women this honest & up front girl is involved with are alive. I mean, how long can a Muslim fuck a corpse. Gotta be a time limit, even if it’s halal.

Man - this is so messed up. Why are the French making themselves subservient to a hostile people and culture that obviously hates them? These invaders are not French. If they want to live a certain way then they are free to do that in the countries they hated so much that they left them. This is all about replacing the French people and culture and keeping all the things they built for themselves.

I have absolutely no sympathy for France. They have allowed themselves to be completely inundated with a people whose culture is completely incompatible with their own. Samuel Huntington warned us about a clash of civilizations between the West and Islam. He was right and no one is doing anything about it besides pandering and placating to those who want to destroy us. France is getting what they deserve.

I have sympathy for the people of France who voices are silenced because their “leaders” seem to know what is best for them.

As a whole, I don’t feel sorry for France, either.

I’m torn on this issue. I don’t agree with or approve of her lesbian ways, but I believe that is something for the French people to sort out in their own way and in their own country. The fact that people who are not native to our homeland are making her feel like an outcast in her homeland, and the government officials whose job release to represent her are siding with foreigners, makes me sympathetic to her cause…despite not embracing her degeneracy.

For me I guess it’s about non-westerners telling westerners how to live. While there may be some truth to what they are saying they have no place to say it.

The French should be worried about their citizens and only their citizens. The opinions of outsiders don’t matter.

1 Like

I watched a Youtube video which states that if we’d joined the Schengen Agreement thereby surrendering to Brussels our border controls, those mad dogs would have carried out the attack here (UK) and not France, which they could so easily have done simply by boarding a Eurostar train.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks in Europe - The Religion of Peace [

List of Islamic Terror Attacks in Europe - The Religion of Peace

www.thereligionofpeace.com › attacks › europe-attacks
](https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/europe-attacks.aspx)

www.thereligionofpeace.com › attacks › europe-attacks

This is a list of Islamic terror attacks in "non- Muslim " Europe since 9/11. … 2017.06.06, France , Paris, 0, 1, A radicalized Muslim attacks a cop with a hammer …

Reminds me of the old joke about why all the streets of Paris are lined with so many trees.

The Germans liked marching in the shade. :rofl:

1 Like

All they have to do is drive across.

Think ‘hegemony’?

NOUN

1. leadership or dominance, especially by one state or social group over others.