France! Another Head Chopped Off!

Well now just another day and another beheading in France. The usual suspect arrested. I guess Europe has finally woken up!

This same story?

https://youtu.be/Z2mG3w1taak

1 Like

PS: Another attack in a very beautiful French town of Avignon.
Attacker shot dead. Yes, same story!

1 Like

The attack happened at the biggest Roman Catholic church in France two peopleā€™s heads where cut off and the guys was shouting Allah Akbar the BBCā€™s coverage this morning was terrible whilst that had just happened the BBC were talking about anti-semitism in the Labour party not saying thatā€™s not a serious issue I donā€™t it might be but itā€™s not something Iā€™ve personally looked into and then breaking news that sum B list comic actor had just died (with all due respect to the man and his family) that story is not breaking news what just happened in France was breaking news and the BBC completely ignored it disgusting really

Also France had a school teacher murdered recently after showing pictures of Muhammad whilst talking about free speech and two Muslim women were recently stabbed by two French women at the Eiffel tower in a religiously motivated stabbing apparently so

And just recently at speakers corner in London a woman called Hatun from soco films was recently slapped in the face for showing a picture of Muhammad

Rick I agree with you. Brexit is a clear example of BBC leftist slant on the news. Remember the entire British government at all levels has been infiltrated by the religion of peace. Now a seaborne invasion threatens the very cultural and historical well being of the once proud United Kingdom.

2 Likes

On a positive note have you looked at Twitter there is definitely a turning of the tide on mainland Europe in terms of how they view the religion of peace personally Iā€™ve had enough of trying to explain to people that it is not a coincidence that Muslims keep killing non Muslims globally thankfully people are waking up themselves

Rick check out video.

1 Like

Their getting woke is what caused the problem !

1 Like

Hmmā€¦I guess flooding Western countries with people from the third world wasnā€™t such a great idea after all.

5 Likes

Pretty sure that white nationalists are the biggest threat faced by the US, Canada, Australia, and Europe.

The act of one crazy person does not done behalf an entire religion - which is built upon the foundation of peace.

There were 3 attacks, shill.

First was the attack at Notre Dame in Nice. Three dead and the terrorist is in custody.

Second was in Avignon. Only the terrorist was killed.

Third is the attack against the French consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. No one killed but one guard is hospitalized.

2 Likes

There seems to be a lot of crazy peopleā€¦WTCā€¦nothing to due with Islamā€¦ISISā€¦nothing to do with Islamā€¦murder of Mr.Van Goghā€¦nothing to do with Islam The Charlie Herdo murdered editorsā€¦nothing to do with Islam, beheading of school teacher and elderly lady in Niceā€¦nothing to do with Islam. Child marriages,hatred for women, death to unbelievers, death to apostatesā€¦death to anyone who looks at the Koran the wrong way,nothing to do with Islam. If I wrote a book today called the Koran (2020) I would be laughed at.

2 Likes

Also itā€™s most likely that Satan himself was heavily involved with the making of the Quran

Donā€™t worry. Macron is on your side. After yet another Islamic terror attack he will allocate 1 billion ā‚¬ towards teaching Arabic in schools.

Do you think sheā€™s gonna make it you soy guzzling cuck?

I love how French people who have roots there are being blamed by the left lol

For chrissakes white lefties fight for your culture you fucking cucks

What an excellent tutorial. I have been advocating very similar ideas since the 90`s. I must admit that some of what he said was very humorist and I could not help laughing.
SO where are these moderate Muslims? Think of a football game. Death to the unbeliever when another human head if chopped off, then the crowd cheers for its team of Jihadisā€™! That is where the moderates base themselves, providing financial aid, safe house to hide in, cars to speed away and now a boycott! I do not like communism, but Karl Marx go it correct when he said ā€œReligion is the opium of the Peopleā€ā€¦Check this tutorial

I guess the police will be accused of excused of excessive force and should have attempted to talk down this Muslim " Social Justice Warrior".

1 Like

The Islamic world Is now furious with the French president for supporting freedom of speech Pakistan have cancelled a 15 billion deal with France and the Malaysian prime minister has said it would be justified for Muslims to kill millions or French people based on past atrocities

1 Like