Fox News' Pete Hegseth responds to being kicked off Twitter after Pensacola attack tweet

I have an account under one of my nom de plumes, but only when I need to access something I cant get elsewhere or as easily or quickly.

I cant answer your question from personal knowledge, but I believe Hegseth would be accurate and responsible in what he would say in this matter, and it CERTAINLY would be in character with how I perceive the media.

Anti Christian. Anti-American. Anti-Trump. Anti-Conservative. Anti-Fox News. (Although, as Fox News is no longer reliably Right, Twitter may be trying to divide and separate the Conservatives at FNC from the sell out Leftists employed there.)

1 Like

Well that makes no sense. Twitter has a policy to not advance the goals of Islamic extremists and their terrorist goals. Not even the terrorist can post their agendas on Twitter, so why would they allow Pete to do so? :man_shrugging:

Because the GREATER harm to America is in concealing the thinking and reasons behind Islamic Jihad.

As if the Twitter employees dont know this.

(Roll Eyes)

It’s not social media’s responsibility to educate Americans on anything. They have a policy not to aid terrorists in the dissemination of their propaganda, which is not only their right, it’s common sense. Let Fox News peddle extremists ideology on fox and friends if they wish to.

The Crossfield (iinm) Memo applies here.

If you act like an enemy of America, you may be considered an enemy of America.

Twitter is hostile or (at best, indifferent) to the perpetuation of America’s culture, economy and form of government, so they should be treated that way.

Well that’s just ridiculous. Talk about destructive speech. And where’s your criticism of Trump who promotes the use of twitter, living on it…:roll_eyes:

Because it is news and relevant to the public interest.

1 Like

The President gives the Left an education on Twitter that they need and would not otherwise get in the MSM.

He is performing a public service and one that is a fitting thing for the President of the UNITED STATES to do.

What part of company policy confuses you? Besides, Twitter is not a news agency.

The president uses a format that you despise, and consider to be an enemy of America. You EPITOMIZE hypocrisy.

Maybe I should emulate your hero?

:crazy_face:

Costanza-opposite

More presumption on your part.

SMH

Well aren’t you just a big fat waste of thread space…:roll_eyes:

Tell Trump, he’s the biggest abuser…

Fodder for SNL and late night shows and all the liberal media, and impeachable material for congress.

The President is so hated and without valid reasons, (except that he is trying to restore America to greatness) that there is NOTHING he could do which would not be fodder for those mudder fodders.

Mudder Fockers.

Well obviously he’s disliked because they believe him to be doing harm to America.

…and nothing could be farther from the truth. Liberals are incorrigible LIARS!

Pete joins the club of resistors in refusing to delete his post.

I was locked of my account for refusal to delete two posts that were considered by the Twitter Inquisition Panel to be offensive to Muslims. I explained to the numbnuts at Twitter…who apparently need a course in reading comprehension…that my posts were indeed offensive to radical Muslims since I had included the adjective radical before the word Muslim every time I mentioned radical Muslims.

What a stupid bunch of pinheads control Twitter. Radical Muslims are on the offense with physical violence and terrorism against people…indiscriminately killing other men, women and children (including non-radicalized Muslims) on a continual basis.

Why should we tiptoe around offending them? To HELL WITH RADICAL MUSLIMS!

Kill ALL radical Muslims…and their indoctrinated children!