Foreskin used in vaccines

Certain microorganisms used by vaccine companies need living human cells to replicate. The cells within foreskin are being used for this purpose. Foreskin cells can be used to turn a wild-type microorganism found in nature into a genetically modified microorganism for use in vaccines.

Oh now we know why they told the dunce it prevents diseases lmfao…

So Monty has some use after all . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

lol ow that was too flippen funny…

1 Like

I’d like to get a better understanding of the relevance here. Is this to suggest that the only reason circumcision occurs is because of pharmaceutical companies? I find that to be incredibly difficult to believe since the practice has been around for thousands of years. I don’t necessarily agree with the practice but I’m not seeing the importance or relevance of this story. Perhaps I’m missing it.

Thank you for showing everyone the need and importance of stronger mental healthcare infrastructure and services in this country.

Medical waste put to good use to create life saving pharmaceuticals. Fixed it for you.

& THE PARENT HAVEN’T A MIND ENOUGH TO SAY " WHAT RIGHT DO THEY HAVE TO TAKE A PART OF " YOUR BABY" AND SELL IT…

DO YOU SEE WHY THEY DO NOT WANT PPL TO HAVE " STEM CELLS FOR HEALING". annd no it is not aborted baby parts , stem cells that is

and that’s why they love the idiots of socety —> “Dr. Tinari estimates that between the surgery and the foreskin’s resale value, each foreskin is worth approximately $100,000.” [8]

The parents are given an option as to whether to circumcise their child or not upon delivery. Once the child is circumcised the foreskin becomes medical waste and it’s a very good thing that the medical community is putting it to good use.