Flynn's Sentencing Attorney Demands Document Review

Before any sentencing the Judge wants a review of the 302 documents which is a summary of the interviews conducted with Flynn. Two major discrepancies have been talked about for some time. 1) Flynn was ambushed in an ‘informal interview’ in which he was told he needed no lawyer and 2) the 302 documents weren’t completed until 7 months after the interview…

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/12/michael-flynn-judge-fbi-documents/

This is of course very important because this same judge throw out a case in 2009 over a fraudulent 302 summary.

http://archive.is/9wdxB

I doubt if there was a legit 302, since the whole point was to entrap Flynn from the beginning. I hope the judge throws this out and the President goes after the corrupt agents in HIS government.

1 Like

The FBI pulls a fast one and sweep it under the run with a sentencing before all of the story is told. How progrssive of them.

Nunes has gotten in the act as well… Two months after the interviews, His group interviewed Comey and others about the Flynn investigation. He suggested that perhaps the judge should bounce the final 302 completed some 5 months latter, against the testimony given by Comey as their might be some discrepancy between the two… :joy: #unraveling

2 Likes

Mueller band of corrupt political thugs/operatives may be in trouble…but fear not. The system they created for themselves protects em from being hold accountable.

I see where James Comey said it the arrangement for Flynn’s interview wasn’t typical, then goes on and try to blame the Whitehouse.

Comey went on to acknowledge the way the interview was set up – not through the White House counsel’s office, but arranged directly with Flynn – was not standard practice. He called it “something I probably wouldn’t have done or maybe gotten away with in a more … organized administration.”

Whether it happens or not, all this judge has to do is toss this case because the facts don’t line up and every other thing that has been done in an underhanded way all the way to clintons server and Uranium One is open for review. I would say that it this case is tossed, it will give the president and the senate all the power they need to appoint a special council to investigate the investigations… Got popcorn?

2 Likes

God I hope you’re right Scott.