Flu Outbreak at Largest Border Detention Center Halts the Processing of Invaders

No biggie, the net is full of misinformation and bad information.

Even going to Africa in 2015 and 2017 they checked my status.

They come to the U.S. to parasite off of and steal what the White Man has created. They deserve nothing from us except a swift kick back to the shitholes they created for themselves.

It’s not our fault you create violent, unlivable shit holes. You are NOT our responsibility.

3 Likes

Well let’s start with the fact it would be totally illegal bot civilly and criminally.

Once they set foot on US soil they are entitled to full protections and equal treatment under our constitution.

For most of the viral antigens you are good for at least 7-21 years and for some life.

Titer testing generally costs a lot more than vaccinating too so I dont’ bother, if there’s a question I just take another dose.

Start referring to Ivanka as Yenta Yael.

1 Like

Only one solution tbh fam

267-EC4-CD-31-B6-4152-B0-B8-2-BC6-C094-DBA6

27-D5-BB7-E-C110-410-F-8-B51-CDFC0-DDC73-F1

1 Like

Hmm, in the sixties with the old duck serum which was among the most painful injections humans could be given it was 13 or 21 depending on the exposure.

Unfortunately at 3 I was heavily exposed to a rabid skunk and got the 21 dose series. Pure torture, I couldn’t take another injection until I was in my twenties. I wouldn’t even take Novocaine for dental work, Lidocaine for stitches, or morphine for broken bones until the first time I got fragged.