Florida Governor Chops CRT

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gov-ron-desantis-quotes-martin-luther-king-jr-while-proposing-a-florida-bill-allowi

If Mr. Desantis runs for president, he has my vote!

2 Likes

He would absolutely get my vote . He is an improved version of president Trump .

1 Like

He’s more of a politician then trump… I don’t want De until trump has run his course

The problem with Trump at least for me is he keeps endorsing the same old swamp creatures. I do not know how you can’t see that. Trump just recently endorsed David Purdue to be Georgia Governor over Vernon Jones! That right there is retarded!

Yea that is stupid… probably because Perdue has a better chance of winning then Jones. I like Jones…but Purdue is talking about some un swampy things… like decertify in the election. Cleaning house.

The other problem with Trump is women hate the man . Also he has a tendency to go overboard retaliating when he is criticized rather than taking the high road . He lets the swamp creators get way under his skin . Ron can get the job done were Trump couldn’t .

2 Likes

I agree! I think DeSantis is what the country so desperately needs right now who is not aligned with special interests and appeasements to a chummy club that Trump still belongs to. I think Trump would be much more effective behind the scenes working to vet and shape candidates for the future of the party, however if he keeps endorsing people like Purdue I would start questioning Trump’s effectiveness in that arena too.

2 Likes

Trump working as an advisor would be ideal, but I doubt Trump would step into that role .

Woman also hate high gas, weak men, well woman shouldn’t vote but what ever

I would definitely vote for Governor Desantis.

1 Like

Over Trump? Thread lightly

Yes Over “trump” ! You think so highly of him you can’t seem to be bothered to capitalize his name.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

O really … well we knew you were a democrat

Don’t make this about me! This is a forum is for having honest intelligent conversations! If you want to support your cultist views then maybe perhaps the “daily Stormer” is your thing!

1 Like

I’m to extreme for the storm… I assassinated wild Rose

1 Like

Women usually have their man pay for gas and everything else , and hate lying dumb men .

1 Like

He has ran his course , he is unelectable at this point . Supporters are tired hearing lock her up , Mexico will pay for the wall . Trump had no idea how powerful the swamp can be or how the lying media can bring you down . How many more impeachments will the dems put forward and get NOTHING DONE ! Hell half of the GOP turned on him what does that say ???

1 Like

The Anti-Trump Benedict Arnold Repubs are SWAMP CREATURES.

Most woman are single abs whores now, they pay their own gas , do you know any woman?

Ok rino , we don’t want any more rinos join the democrats