'Flintstone' house sparks lawsuit from California town: 'It's an eyesore'

Hilarious. More characters.

What zoning ordinance is the owner violating?

The house has only been there for 50 years.

I’m o.k. with it if it’s Nimby.

And as long as they don’t put little Freds and Barneys on the dinosaurs.

At least you’re an honest leftist. You’re okay with pretty much anything as long as it’s not in your backyard, right?

Importing the third world into Western countries is probably a good example of what you’re okay with, as long as you don’t have to live amongst them. Right?

Also can’t have anything that offends his atheistic sensibilities (Fred and Barney) even if it is far away. Because tolerance and stuff.

In this town, are the neighborhood streets a sea of human feces, like San Francisco?

wow, okay then, so you would be okay if someone erects a statue of Justin Trudeau’s communist father standing beside Tommy Douglas, Don Cherry and maybe the late Jack layton in their backyard in Victoria where all the folks on the B.C Ferry can see before they dock in Victoria?

what do you think?

I’m totally in favour of bringing immigrants from Third world countries to Canada. They make great neighbours, especially Chinese and Muslims.

That’s not leftist in Canada, it’s the attitude of everybody but the extreme right.

Leftist to you-all would probably include the CPC. I’m a LIberal supporter so we’re never going to agree on much of anything. Are you a Klan member/Trumpee?

I suspect he didn’t live in Canada. From his knowledge base he was a bit light.

MIAMI — As President Trump travels north to Canadato attend the G7 summit, Canadian officials have been heading south to try to stem a wave of undocumented immigrants headed their way.

In what has become an increasingly regular mission, Canadian representatives visited the U.S this week to warn immigrants fearful over President Trump’s immigration crackdown that they can’t simply rush north of the border to find safe haven.

Randy Boissonnault, a liberal member of Parliament and a special advisor to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, visited South Florida this week to try to educate would-be immigrants about the limitations of the Canadian immigration system.

Guess not all Canadians want to stay in Canada.
Canadian Immigrants Lead World In Illegal U.S. Visa Overstays, According To First-Ever DHS Estimates … Canadians lead U.S. immigrants in unauthorized visa overstays.

One has to laugh the US ignores illegals coming form the southern border but deport Canadians with expired visas.

Not to mention that Humans and Dinosaurs never lived in the same time period. Just goes to show the level of intelligence on display here!

2 Likes

We really don’t know that to be true. The fossil record is not a complete snapshot in time nor are the formation of fossils uniform across a given continent much less the whole world at any given time.

What we can say is that there’s no definitive proof in the fossil record of both being found to exist at the same time.

Two primary traits of any good scientist are both an open mind and healthy skepticism.