First illegitimate president first illegitimate Senate is about to proceed

I’m not going to lie, I’m scared for America that they allowed this cheating and Democrats who couldn’t win elections because they are horrible are about to destroy this country because they cheated. And there is nothing we can do, they are going to shut us down, Kill small business, end our speech because they know Biden and the senate belongs to real Americans the republicans.
They cheated.
We can’t even say steal on Facebook with out getting deleted.
Illegals are going to take our jobs poor Americans desperately need.

Democrats cheated
Democrats cheated
Democrats cheated
Democrats cheated.

America is over.

3 Likes

It’s just too bad that the reading audience here is miniscule. You’re not getting out to the world.

I agree with what you posted, but I think what we type here will make absolutely no impact on the impending demize of out constitutional Republic.

1 Like

Open to suggestions if you have any! Lead the way!

If we all say Democrats cheated in public 3 times a day it will have a impact.

Omg https://twitter.com/joshlekach/status/1350623485383516160?s=21

I feel bad for all the republicans like Perdue, but John James and Parnell … the leadership they would have brought if they weren’t cheated… where the fuck is the law?

Do we just stuff ballot boxes and hope we out cheat them?

What’s asinine about the claim that “democrats cheated” is the numbers of republicans that certified our election results, as well as the number of republicans that hate trumps fat ass and can’t get rid of him soon enough. Too many Americans are fed up with the damage that POS did to America…

Mc Connell is working with Biden and America (and the world) is going to see that republicans and democrats can work together and get shit done.

Bamboon_Monte

1 Like

Lol yea Fulton county is run by republicans haha

RetrumpliCONS LOST EVERY THING…YOU LOST EVERYTHING YOU LOST EVERYTHING…

Hey did we tell ya… you donnie but suckers have LOST EVERYTHING…YOU LOST EVERYTHING
HAHAHAHAHA YOU LOST EVERYTHING AND DONNIE DID IT FOR YA HAHAHA

donnie has LOST YOU EVERYTHING…rethumpliCONS have LOST EVERYTHING

WHEN YOU LOOK INTO THE MIRROR YOU’LL SEE A LOSER CUZ YOU LOST EVERYTHING

Nothing anyone posts on an internet site will do a bit of good. That’s why all the conservative minded people are being shut down across social media… SM is the new way to communicate, and the Left can’t have another voice be heard over their own. And they call us fascists. :roll_eyes:

Mo Brooks is still talking about election fraud.

https://youtu.be/bIRQEfYuOpI

Dude the guy that runs Fulton county election has a web site call “vote from home”
You think he’s a republican? Lol he was elected by a panel of Democrats 5-2

He certified fake ballots not a republican

https://voteathome.org/rick-barron/

It’s not who the county clerk is but who sits in the chairs processing votes

I probably do that more than three times a day with blanket emails to about 40 people at a time. I got a reply from one of my personal friends saying we should accept the new President Joe Biden and move on.

My reply to him was that if we accept this bullshit, fraudulent election, we are opening to door to progression toward becoming a communist nation.

I will NEVER say that the 2020 election was not replete with

• voter fraud
  • a crooked Dominion voting system that was connected to the internet
  • hacking of that system by foreign entities
  • unconstitutional changes to election rules by assholes within our own governments (instigated or condoned by Republicans and Democrats)

If we simply accept this and “move on”, there will never be another fair election…ever!

3 Likes

I accept him as the president of the leftist cities in the US.

2 Likes

Did he send them to the SS?

I’m not sure of the total numbers, but I think their funding for COVID relief includes 1.5 TRILLION dollars to bail out the leftist states and cities that are near bankruptcy because of their own policies.

So the rest of the nation’s taxpayers will be bailing out the incompetent liberal governments in California, New York and a host of other fucked up liberal governments in other states.

BINGO!!!

That is what this nonsense is really about aside from laundering money through foreign entities, the shell game continues. The rest is bread crumbs for the plebs.