Finnish police warn young girls about foreign rapists

https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/10/why-europes-migrants-are-men/

Here’s an article on why many arrivals are men. They’re not voluntarily deciding to just leave the women & children & start all over.

Many realize their request for asylum may not be granted.

Some realize the hazards faced by women & children in the transit.

Others, as also pointed out by an article in Bloomberg, are single, where sending for family isn’t an issue.

OK…thus validating what I said. The lack of women that share their culture, they’re traditions could very well be the root cause of why so many resort to harassment and rape.

Either way it’s impacting the existing culture is it not? Or are you going to accuse natives of being bigoted?

Now for refugees that’s escaping war…seems to me they have better chance of asylum if they family is intact…don’t you think? After you you grabbed your family and taken em to safety can go long ways at tugging the heartstrings asylum board.

But it seem you’re making it sound local girls are bigoted with your early comment…that plenty of single women that available.

Samm Samm Samm…what are we going to do with you.

Huh?

I don’t have an opinion about natives if Scandinavian countries.

Those who cannot or will not obey the laws of countries they settle should be deported. And anyone who rapes kids should be in prison where the inmates will take care of them​:smiling_imp:

The National Review, a pretty conservative source, cited reasons that it wasn’t as easy as wanting to come alone. Catch some of the rape & abuse that took place against women & children in transit?

And the possibility of deportation in the event asylum petitions were rejected? Men during European immrigatoon to the states came & established a base & a salary, leaving the family until they were established to send for them.

Did they only have themselves in mind, too?

Which comment are you talking about? I’ve barely mentioned European women.

Please quote that comment.

Then you went on and said this in another reply.

So the way I’m seeing it, you’re saying there are plenty of women available for them.

So the question is why that isn’t happening?

:sunglasses:

……………

1 Like

As to why marriage isn’t happening, perhaps it isn’t bigotry at all, but marriages on the decline as a whole, as in the U S.

Someone should give her a ticket to the open-air zoo in Chicago.

ANYONE that rapes a 10 year old girl should be killed…after everything that hangs between his legs is cut off. Just let the bastard bleed out.

2 Likes

The more I read of your posts the more I think I only have love for you! I return to music! I just want to play music! I hit a major mile stone today! Finally learned the song “Map of the World” one of the hardest songs to play! I will post it on the music thread!

1 Like

One does not need to identify a foreign culture by name to correctly say that the culture of the mideastern muslims- regardless of the specific locale of origin - is different than the traditional Finnish culture.

If they stopped throwing gays off of roofs, they would have more options available to them.

1. -goat (good for short guys)
  2. -reindeer (great for taller guys)
  3. -mustafa (has a mustache!)
  4. -finnish teenage girl (hmmmmm… could be illegal)

Maybe they would pick door number 3 before they go with 4.

1 Like

Eh? Who is forcing them to leave women and children behind?

The fact of the matter, JKM, is there is a significant spike in rape and sexual assault by Muslims from Syria, Libya, etc. who migrate to European countries.

What European woman in her right mind would want to marry someone who would force her to live in subservience, devoutly practice a religion and wear a hajib? Even if the husband is somewhat liberal, relatives and the community may not be so forgiving.

So you have a segment of the immigrants who are basically animals, foaming at the mouth because they see short shorts and midriffs. Their culture tells them these women are whores and infidels, but they are “chosen” so raping one of these isn’t a stain on their soul.

The cultures are too different to integrate or to even fathom Western society.

And sure there are many exceptions to this but not enough for the communities and the police to NOT warn people and children about the predators in their midst. Which, BTW, is the topic of the OP.

1 Like