Finland’s Migrant Rapes Soar 157% in One Year, Whistleblower Speaks

Police data reveals a massive spike in sexual crimes committed by migrants in the Finnish city of Oulu, after the authorities allegedly covered up a grooming gang scandal similar to the ones that took–and continue to take–place in the United Kingdom.

The grooming gang scandal was revealed in December 2018 in the northwest Finnish city, victimizing several underage girls, including the repeated rape of a ten-year-old girl, and the shocking lengthy abuse led one girl to commit suicide.

The revelation of the grooming gang scandal, despite pro-multicultural policies and narratives, rocked Finland.

According to the data, rape offenses where “crimes in which the suspect is a foreign citizen” jumped 157.14% from 2018 to 2019.

Finnish pundit Tiina Wiik spoke with National File following the publication of the data.

She said: “In November 2018 my boyfriend leaked the information on social media about aggravated child rape investigations going on, that had over a dozen foreigners as suspects, and the police and local media had hushed the investigations up.

“It turned into last year’s biggest news event, the Oulu grooming gang cases.”

20 of the 29 arrested suspects were “men of foreign background.”

One suspect, who was an Iraqi national in his mid-20s fled to Germany, where he was arrested but later released by accident.

Following the original scandal, in a statement, Finnish President Sauli Niinistö said, according to The Daily Mail: “The right to integrity is one of the values ​​on which our society is based, and one which must be respected by everyone here.

“It is unacceptable that some asylum seekers, and even those who have been granted asylum, have brought evil here and created insecurity.”

Before the revelation of the Oulu grooming gang scandal, Wiik said: “The Finnish government gave Oulu 2 million Euros as a sort of blood money to tackle the grooming problem. No results in sight.

“Actually the city has only worsened the problem. When the migrant crisis started in 2015 and 2016, they started bringing migrants to visit schools and day care centers, and basically told the kids that they’re racist if they don’t befriend migrants.

“Now when the city leadership is asked to take responsibility, they say it’s up to the parents to take care of their kids. The public institutions push this diversity nonsense at kids in every turn, then escape responsibility.”

After the Migrant Crisis, the Finnish government had attempted to integrate some migrants into society by guilt-tripping the locals or dismissing concerns.

She continued: “It even turned out some of the grooming gang members who were convicted last year were taken to a kids’ running contest to “integrate” (before they were arrested).

“When [I] said in the city council that this is absolute madness, that we don’t know who these people are, we were accused of fear mongering by other parties.

“They’re all very quiet about it now.”

The invaders are criminals of the worst kind…rapists and sexual predators… but the media doesn’t highlight that. How can the utter hypocrisy escape anyone.

The worst lawbreakers are the white anti-White traitors who bring the 3rd world in to facilitate White Genocide and the destruction of nations.

Don’t worry guys Finland is in good hands. They just made that young and sexy fronthole Sanna Marin their prime minister. Basically, she is the Finnish AOC. That means Finland is going to be a utopia that criticizes how every other country of the world works. She’s going to get right to work fixing this problem as soon as she’s finished getting banged down by a group of freshly arrived economic migrants.

It’s actually incredibly difficult to get news like this out of Finland. Finland’s biggest alternative news site, MVLehti which interestingly enough is based in Spain along with its chief editor, is under constant attack both from the police and judiciary in Finland. Anyone having an opinion other that what’s the official policy of the occupational government is labled a Russian troll.

1 Like

Finland has classes teaching Muslims not to rape women. Apparently they aren’t working.

BBC:

Migrants arriving in Finland are being offered classes on Finnish values and how to behave towards women. Concerned about a rise in the number of sexual assaults in the country, the government wants to make sure that people from very conservative cultures know what to expect in their new home.

Johanna is one of those energetic, animated teachers whose cheerful energy lures even the most reluctant pupil into engaging with the lesson. She uses both her hands to stress her meaning and she always softens any difficult points with a smile.

“So in Finland,” she says softly, “you can’t buy a wife. A woman will only be your wife if she wants to be - because here women are men’s equals.”

Her pupils, all recently arrived asylum seekers at this reception centre hidden away in the snowy depths of the Finnish forest, watch her carefully - and I watch them. Some of the young Iraqi men, who already speak good English and passable Finnish, nod sagely. Others, particularly the older men, stare at one another with raised eyebrows as Johanna’s words are translated into Arabic for them. One man, hunkered down inside his black ski jacket seems to be taking notes while there’s a faint smile on the lips of the only headscarfed young woman in the room.

“But you can go out to the disco with a woman here,” adds Johanna brightly. “Although remember, even if she dances with you very closely and is wearing a short skirt, that doesn’t mean she wants to have sex with you.”

A Somali teenager pulls his woolly hat over his ears and cradles his head in his hands as if his brain can’t cope with all this new information.

“This is a very liberal country,” he says incredulously. “We have a lot to learn. In my country if you make sexy with a woman you are killed!” He turns to his neighbour, a Malian man of a similar age to gauge his reaction.

“It’s quite amazing,” the Malian nods. “In my country a woman should not go out without her husband or brother.”

Last autumn three asylum seekers were convicted of rape in Finland, and at the new year there were a series of sexual assaults and harassments similar to those in Cologne and Stockholm. Victims reported that the perpetrators were of Middle Eastern appearance - something Helsinki’s deputy chief of police, Ilkka Koskimaki decided to go public with.

“It’s difficult to talk about,” he admits as we drive in a patrol car through the icy streets of the city. “But we have to tell the truth. Usually we would not reveal the ethnic background of a suspect, but these incidents, where groups of young foreign men,” as he puts it, “surround a girl in a public place and harass her have become a phenomenon.”

The police van pulls up at a downtown reception centre where Koskimaki’s preventive policing team give similar classes to Johanna’s. A jumble of migrant men smoking on the snowy steps in flip-flops, hastily scarper indoors, clearly alarmed by the police presence. A muscly Iraqi man in gym kit approaches me cautiously and asks me in a whisper why I feel the need to visit the centre with three police bodyguards. Please, he pleads, please don’t think all asylum seekers are dangerous because of a few criminals.

Yes, female BBC reporter Emma Jane Kirby: why do she feel the need to go to the asylum center with armed male bodyguards?

It’s almost like she believes these men are dangerous.

But I’m sure she doesn’t think that, and work for the BBC, which is constantly shilling for immigrants. That would be extremely dishonest.

Yet they don’t want to go back to their own countries. Especially not when they can forcibly take all that premium nordic tail and not suffer any repercussions.

Note how, in the narrative of the article, the scumbag barbarians are described as ‘asylum seekers’? How they must have laughed when they saw all those banners the Nordic women were holding up which read ‘Immigrants are welcome here’?? Asylum seekers? Yeah right! Oh well, there’s no turning back the clock now.

It begs the question Why would any man leave a temperate climate to spend the rest of his life in a permanently freezing one? Answer to the question: Well not for the weather! Another question to beg is that, presuming they all get housed on arrival in these Nordic countries, and they’re all unemployed, who pays their heating bills?

Fuck Finland.
They deserve what they allow for.
Destruction of nation state.

It really is insanity to expect people from such different cultures to integrate.

Poland is having none of it and I’ll bet their citizens breath a sign of relief when they read things like this.

Millions of Ukrainians are working in Poland.
I guess they are close enough, despite being Catholics.

Poles know that the EU integration is bad news.

Well, it’s been going on in England and Sweden.

Finland had been taking in a far lower proportion of migrants than other European countries.
But I suppose it’s not surprising it’s happening there too (albeit probably on a much smaller scale).

What’s wrong with integrating a pack of wolves with a herd of sheep?

Here ya go; and I RESTS ME CASE. Finland is a safe, civilized country where you cannot carry a weapon for self-defense purposes, be it concealed or not.

The police should go back to putting some knots on heads when catching them to " re adjust " their attitude.
These countries are to blame for their Liberal social polices to " integrate" them into the society. Who wouldn’t want to be taken care of forever.