Finally some sanity from the left!

Lmao you are gullible.

Are you seriously still hanging onto some fantasy that Trump will still be President after the 20th?

Not one person on here who predicted Trump will remain President by invoking some fucked up version of the constitution or relying on fringe lawyers to explain esoteric methods of Remaining in power, has been right.

1 Like

You literally are ā€œtoasted cheeseā€

Anyone that condones the criminal leftist traitors are stupid as rocks. The ā€œFantasyā€ is the moron ideology the fruitcakes uphold over the US constitution.

Corruption is your flesh and blood. Eat hardy.

So you believe that Trump declared an insurrection. I get the feeling you still believe in the fantasy that martial law will be declared before 01/20 and Trump will remain President.

If everyone would block his stupid ass, heā€™d get bored and go away. :wink:

1 Like

This was circulating about 5 hours ago, exercise/real ? I donā€™t know but maybe you hope itā€™s fantasy.

I finally did :wink:

1 Like

When and where was the video taken?

We had very similar when we had the last major hurricane in Florida. Caravans of military vehicles coming into the State.

I donā€™t know the location but I received in email from my brother, apparently it was circulating on F/Book about 0700 uk time. That is why I stated ā€œexercise/real. I donā€™t knowā€. There are a few prize nuggets here that say there is no way it can happen, the jungle drums say it can ?

Itā€™s false. For anything like this to happen, there would need to be massive public support. Weā€™re not that far down the road yet. Trump will leave Jan 20 and heā€™ll run again in 2024.

Itā€™s probably this:

It would appear it was Texas, for what reason I have no idea.

https://youtu.be/R9sv93NuHHc

Rotflmaoā€¦.Itā€™s sooooo bogusā€¦.:roll_eyes: