Federal Judges Help Free Nearly 200 Illegal Aliens: Murderers, Rapists, Sex Offenders

eeee650ffdcb7c589b451e3c244d34dafb8e7fcb2918d2f7d20ad552c39a1942

These left-wing federal judges are doing everything they can to unleash hell on the citizens of the United States. This is disgusting and these judges need to be locked up, permanently.

Federal judges have helped release nearly 200 illegal aliens into the United States — many convicted of murder, rape, and child sex crimes — in the midst of the Chinese coronavirus crisis.

Data released by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency this week reveals that about 192 illegal aliens, thus far, have been ordered freed from detention into the U.S. About 171 of those illegal aliens have either been convicted or accused of crimes against Americans.

Los Angeles, California; Boston, Massachusetts; New York City, New York; and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania have seen the most widespread court-ordered releases of illegal aliens.

In Los Angeles, for instance, 52 illegal aliens have been freed into the U.S. About 43 of those illegal aliens have been convicted or accused of crimes such as homicide, assault with a deadly weapon, juvenile sex offenses, and child cruelty.

2 Likes

Try to go to work so your family doesn’t starve to death and you’ll get arrested and put in jail by MORON cops even in a red state.

Break into the country, loot its social services, take jobs from Americans, and commit crimes and you’ll be let out of jail by cancerous democrat DAs and politicians working for Rothschild golem George Soros, an economic and political warfare agent of British intelligence.

1 Like

Then when Civil War surfaces, these lameo judges will be sitting in their secure homes, drooling, staring off into space, and saying “How did this happen”?

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

1 Like

They don’t care about us peasants getting killed, they just want us disarmed so that we are more dependent on the state and are stripped of the means of rebellion.

Yep - when I read stories about how illegal alien criminals are being released into the general population and how convicted criminals are also being released it makes my blood boil. Yet the average American who so much as defies an unconstitutional mandate to be under house arrest and get economically ruined without any due process is then locked up in the same jails that are supposedly too dangerous for the absolute scum of the earth.

This special treatment is disgusting. They should be deported back to their home countries, not set loose by our government in our country. We need to eliminate all welfare, entitlements, and other benefits of citizenship for illegal aliens.

Uninvited dangerous parasitic foreign nationals are also NOT “immigrants”. They are invaders and we need to keep calling them that.

I never leave my home unarmed. The goofy liberal neighbor said, what are you frightened of? Well, nothing: I’m armed.

Illegal aliens should be deported immediately! Every single one of the leeches. Get them the fuck out of my country! They drive down wages and drive up crime.

41,000 or 22% of federal prisoners are illegal aliens, each costing an average of $34,700 per year. That’s 1.5 billion dollars wasted per year. Why not just deport them all as they enter the penal system?

Judge Marcia Cooke, a Bush appointee piece of shit, released 1200 illegals back into the population of Miami, Florida with the stroke of a pen. Fucking traitor.

1 Like

There is some really screwed up logic at play here. How do any of these judges rationalize this as a decision consistent with their obligation to hold up the law as paramount? I’m not a lawyer, but it seems to me that convicted criminals, who are in this country illegally, would not be released from a self-contained environment because there is a supposed deadly virus circulating in the general public. I would think that being locked down in a prison, awaiting deportation, would be the safest place to be if the virus were TRULY the concern here. Of course, we know that isn’t the case.

That’s why states like New York and California are called “Enabler” states. They are enabling these illegals to kill, steal and tarnish the American Dream.

At some point we should be thanked.