FBI Will Save America from Covid-19 Hate Crimes LOL

Only the FBI can save us from hate, the most heinous symptom of Covid-19.

The FBI is warning that there’s an increase in hate crimes against Asian Americans as the coronavirus crisis continues to grow.

“The FBI assesses hate crime incidents against Asian Americans likely will surge across the United States, due to the spread of coronavirus disease … endangering Asian American communities,” according to the report, which was done by the FBI’s Houston office and distributed to local law enforcement agencies across the country.

2 Likes

This is the name and face of white nationalism in America. Jose Gomez.

Gomez is also the local leader of the Aryan Brotherhood according to the FBI and is literally worse than ISIS. The FBI released a short statement responding to this massive takedown of a white terrorist leader: “Love trumps hate! Hilldawg 2020!”

2 Likes

Damn - thank God for the FBI stopping these white nationalist hate crimes against innocent Chinese virus spreaders.

2 Likes

So when blacks stab up white people, does the FBI warn against hate crimes endangering white communities?

3 Likes

Personally, if I am worried someone is carrying and spreading a disease the very first thought that enters my mind is that it would be good to somehow get their blood on me.

1 Like

White people aren’t allowed to have “communities” remember?

Bull shit! Listen to main stream rap
Music! That’s racist go arrest JZ

Thank the demonRATS and their liberal white prilegded bs .