FBI Investigating Antifa Plot to Buy Guns from Mexican Cartel for 'Armed Rebellion' at the Border

Or you can get off your couch and experience life lol

That’s what I thought … you are a sophomorc child who thinks they know everything worth knowing and that everyone else is stupid. Have fun while it lasts.

1 Like

lol no I don’t I love to learn that’s why I’m on here to learn and Comment… but this forum has become a rino propaganda machine. I’m just here to bring some real conservative views

Let us know when you find one.

Yeah, you’re just here as the harbinger of light for the misguided :rofl:

2 Likes

Ok rino …

Ok rino…

You know Jitss, you could have some potential. Only if you get out of your own way.

On a different board I come from, I am called all kinds of names from racist to white supremacist.

Yet here, you call me a RINO.

See? Lot’s of perspectives.

On this board we are mostly conservatives with varying opinions.

It would behoove us to come together rather than tear each other apart. Because the democrats are counting on us to do so.

2 Likes

What are you talking about, every thread there is ad hominem going on. I understand there aren’t many democrats on here so people attack other conservatives for the smallest thing.
I’m all for ad hominem if peope can take the return fire but most can’t. One thread the Mod encouraged Flagging my post Lol … I live under difficult circumstances in Boston I need a place to vent and find ideas to help me get through the day. I come here but it sucks to fight other like minded people and get attacked for my experiences. Or how I present my case.

You delude yourself, Jitss. Most here can take return fire in real life, ten fold.

What you do not seem to understand is that we ALL live in difficult circumstances. You are no different from anyone else. We ALL have our challenges to face.

How we go about facing them and the level of integrity we use to face them is what makes us who we are.

You don’t have to “fight” like minded people. Seriously. Sit back and don’t be so reactive or defensive. I have found, when you take a humble approach and ask questions, people are willing to reach out and really and truly help. But, it takes humility. No one person has all of the answers. Not one person is always right.

But learning is done through respect and a willingness to admit that you don’t have all of the answers and a willingness to humbly be willing to engage in discourse.

Which I do… I am humble… but you’re delusional if you don’t think there is abnormal attacks on this forum by so called conservative or conservative. I’ve admitted all my flaws and are open about it. I welcome the attacks… maybe others should sit down and listen to what I am seeing in Boston. Maybe we can do something about it…

Jittsy’s correct on this one. Antifa is the paramilitary arm of the Democrat party. If you want evidence, how about the inaction of a Democrat mayor in Portland to their taking over a swath of his city? They’ve been treated with kid gloves in many Democrat strongholds. They’re the darlings of the propaganda media here in the SF area, when they mobilize to intimidate a conservative presence they are characterized as fighting the good fight against Nazis and such.

1 Like

As someone who lives close to and works in Portland I can personally vouch that this is accurate.

You reap what you sow. Perhaps you should re-examine how you present your case.

2 Likes

Fear more than anything. Some of the democrats tried to court Antifa to an extent in the last election cycle but I’ve seen no evidence to suggest they were successful or that Antifa arose as an extension of the DNC.

Antifa was started by the same radicals behind the anarchist movement and OWS movements and there’s a lot of crossover between the three.

Without a doubt there is also a lot of crossover between Antifa and the DNC in the same way there’s a lot of crossover between Neo Nazis and the RNC but neither is an extension of the major parties.

You’re a hate filled moron and a blowhard. That is in every way diametrically opposed to “humble”.

1 Like

You’re just being stubborn. There’s no cover for neo-nazis like there is in mainstream Democrats for Antifa.

Have you ever encountered any of them while in Portland?

Personally, in person? No. Seen enough on the news though. Thankfully I don’t do mass transit much anymore. They’re in downtown Portland a lot.

So they mostly live in the city mostly? Are those parts where they come from considered liberal like California?