FBI Agents Find Fentanyl at DC Government Office

I am not sure what to say about this story, this is heartbreaking to read that their are Americans actively doing this stuff to harm other Americans and IMO is pure evil! This is a non partisan issue and don’t care what party this scumbag belongs to, he needs to go to jail for a long time and be raped by bubba as punishment for this evil act.

For a minute I thought this was a federal government agency. Turns out it is local DC government. I haven’t been in a few years due to cost, but DC used to be an annual pilgrimage for me and the family to see the monuments, go to the museums, and visit Civil War sites in the surrounding area - I can tell you that all of the DC government people we ever saw out and about where all ghetto black trash so this doesn’t shock me at all. We learned during one of our vacations why Maryland was a place we did not want to visit.

D.C. Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs. Kind of ironic, isn’t it?

1 Like

I’m not understanding this whole fentanyl thing. If the smallest amount can kill a ton of people, then why is anyone buying it? How are they using it to get high if it is essentially instant death?

I didn’t know the answer to that either…

What is fentanyl?

Fentanyl is a powerful synthetic opioid that is similar to morphine but is 50 to 100 times more potent.

Some drug dealers are mixing fentanyl with other drugs, such as heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine, and MDMA. This is because it takes very little to produce a high with fentanyl, making it a cheaper option.

Well first, the Chinese are smuggling it in across the border, in fact they are the biggest producers of it to date. Second its cheaper and produces a quicker high than that of Heroine. The problem with it, just as DMK listed that it gets mixed in with other drugs, Marijuana being one of them which is killing people in droves. Kind of China’s revenge for the opium wars, although liked Dave Chappels take on it!

I didn’t know that. Kind of makes me take another look at making it legal and being able to grow your own… for those who are into smoking it.

If it’s revenge then they’re sending it to the wrong country!

Well yeah, but I was just throwing that out there as a way of being sardonic! However, I don’t think its no mistake that China wants to destroy as much of America’s population as possible. Fentanyl is one cheap way to do it, and America is an addictive culture susceptible to succumbing to such epidemics.

Yeah! People are dying young from Marijuana usage with laced substances, most common is heart failure in early years.

In a lot of cases people don’t know they are getting fentanyl. I love in WV and this is a real problem here. I’d say at least a quarter of my graduating HS class is dead at this point from drugs. These dealers are mixing it with everything to get people crazy high so they keep coming back for more.

This is why drug dealing maybe should end at the end of a rope.

1 Like

Things have been just as bad here in Mississippi too. The police and emergency responders don’t have the bandwidth to deal with this mess. The fact that someone who works for the government was contributing to the problem even in a city is corrupt as DC is absolutely sickening.

I really have no problem with the execution of drug dealers, traffickers and king pins.

These two would certainly rate it.