Fauci: Americans don't believe science and they don't believe authority

The flawed models were his downfall. Shutting down the economy his downfall.

Now it’s all about justifying the bad decisions.

1 Like

There was enough information from other countries, for example, Italy that the elderly were going to be disproportionately affected.

I don’t recall him ever giving guidance that they should be isolated/protected.

And did Fauci give that advice to the administration?

Don’t believe I heard that.

As it turns out the virus wasn’t as deadly as advertised, 2.2 million didn’t die and as always with the flu it claims the elderly especially with secondary conditions as well as others with secondary conditions.

Americans are wise enough to know that there’s bad science out there, experts with poor judgement, and experts who pretend that their opinion on something is the word of God.

I remember back when the panic first hit, and shelves were emptying. People like Fauci were saying that wearing a mask did no good to protect you. Most people, who have no expertise in viruses, knew that was BS, for a virus that spreads very readily in the air.

After hearing something like that, why should people trust an expert with an opinion? Science is not experts expressing an opinion. Knowing how viruses attack cells doesn’t confer wisdom. I’d say that Fauci is lacking in that department, and he’s gotten too full of himself after being lauded for being the voice of “Science”

Didn’t he just recently walk that back saying something to the effect we needed the masks for the health care workers?

I can forgive over caution but lying? Not so much.

Here’s the article:

It’s been 2-3 weeks since all these “protests” started.

If corona virus was such a real threat they’d all be getting sick now.

Doesn’t seem like they are.

Kind of what I see Fauci as!

2 Likes