Father’s Day Is The New Gay Holiday

Now everyone is a father. It’s a holiday for all.

2 Likes

Well… since many there had weak or absent or mentally ill fathers, maybe it’s something they need.

Right. Destroy the role of real fathers, biological fathers; simply marginalize them and rob them of their roles and their dignity, strip them of their money, their property, and their rights. Then celebrate gay dads instead or have some idiot give free hugs to gays at Pride on Fathers Day.

Kindness being criticized again…

Yeah… It’s just love…right?

:roll_eyes:

And perversion being promoted again, by you

Yep, strip life of meaning, context, reality.

A whole month of excessive ■■■■■■■■ shoved in our faces. This is why people are getting tired of the homosexual menace.

1 Like

It has stopped me from watching all kinds of tv shows

It doesn’t mater as long as America remains a free and open society. If the Christian Right ever succeeds in imposing their form of sharia law, that will be a different mater.

The baby-killer who supports the perverts, but hates Christians. STFU

I just finished reading our local news. From looking at the photos of our “pride” gathering, it was basically a bunch of ■■■■■■■■ big fat dykes with rainbow hair and an unbelievably large amount of blacks. Normal looking blacks. On a high note, the congregation of the Consuming Fire Fellowship Church drove over from Mississippi to protest and hold up signs saying “the wages of sin is death” and “God hates ■■■■■ etc.

Oh, and it doesn’t end here at the end of June. We have Southern Decadence to look forward to over Labor Day weekend. http://www.southerndecadence.net/

Maybe Father’s Day should be changed to Pole Riding Day. Old adage: “YA DON’T USE AN EXIT FOR AN ENTRANCE”. However, I am open minded; so let me know when the first rectal birth is in the news; and you’ll have my attention.

After the breakfast burrito that I ate this morning, I might just make history later this afternoon.

I DID NOT MAKE THIS UP: [

Elite Abortion Clinic Now Offers ‘Sim Abortions’ For Gay Men | The …

](https://dailycaller.com/2015/04/01/elite-abortion-clinic-now-offers-sim-abortions-for-gay-men/) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I believe they shove a Barbie Doll into a bucket of axel grease, and the rest I will leave to your imagination.