Fat Communist Mexican President Lashes Out At Trump In Angry Letter Over Tariffs

Indeed, that seems always the case…

He’s drowining in the illegals that aren’t getting through which is only a fraction of those who have.

Let his country bear the social, economic, and political fallout for a change. Too damned bad Obrador.

You are a very bad caricature of a republican.

No sane or rational person much less a conservative would ever suggest such a thing.

Well that’s completely false, most of them fall along clear geographical boundaries such as mountains and rivers and are anything but arbitrary.

It’s not just illegals he could care less. It’s also fundamental terrorists from the Middle East, that are finding their way into the U.S. through the Mexico border. The Mexican government knows it. They are either haboring them inside their borders. Or they are just allowing them to go through to the US. en route.

The President Andres Manuel Lopez doesn’t like being criticized by Trump, but at the same time, he is doing NOTHING to stop the flow. He is laughing most of the time he sees these illegals coming across, while he just live off hie ego trip. He could care less about his own people.

1 Like

Do you have solutions to offer? I would love to hear them! Let’s do a hypothetical shall we? Let’s say you are in Trumps exact position right now, or better yet, you are able to trade places with Trump. What would you do to fix the problem right now?

I was referring to the Mexican President. I thought I made it clear in my comment.

I am just curious if you had solutions, ideas, as I am always interested what those are! I am not trying to Attack you, just asking an honest straight forward question! You can elect not to answer if you wish!

@Dr_Manhattan Ok, if I was Trump…I would build the wall despite what the Mexican President says. If the Mexican President wants to continue being an absurd President, he should start taking care of his people. But he has not done anything for the past few decades. And I am talking about previous Mexican Presidents. They know their people want to come to this country and he is doing just that.
I wonder if he would like if some of the countries in South America wanted to trek up to Mexico - illegally. I know he wouldn’t put up with that.
The Mexican President is most likely corrupted. As he is allowing terrorists into his border with warrant. He is probably been either bribed. Or accepting the bribes to let these dangerous people in, so they can cross into the U.S. from Mexico.

I would either make remittance to Mexico illegal or very difficult until there is some cooperation from Mexico to stop the caravans.

Well, he’s not a dictator, I don’t think, and congress won’t let him…:man_shrugging:

Potential terrorists certainly but as yet I don’t think we have any evidence that any terrorism has been committed by anyone sneaking in across the southern border.

Unquestionably the potential is there though but if anything I’d be more concerned about terrorists slipping in from VZ right now considering what’s going on in our own hemisphere.

Where’s the evidence for that???

I never said he was a dictator. :man_shrugging:

And it’s not just him. It should be the entire Mexican government that should be helping their people. But they won’t. They could care less.

Recent media reporting including some quoting a Midland County, TX Sherriff has addressed the presence of ISIS/ISIL along the Southwest Border. These reports are citing, uncorroborated information and attempting to turn them into a breaking news story. There is no corroborated information regarding the presence of Islamic Extremists residing along or using the Southwest Border. Over the last eight to ten years this topic has resurfaced many times without corroboration. Analysts at all levels monitor the Border for just this reason and to ensure early warning of developing or potential threats. Multiple law enforcement and intelligence agencies have no corroborated, credible reports that support an ISIS/ISIL cell, or other Violent Extremist Organizations, operating south of the border or using the Border to enter the US. The items within the recent Press and News releases are old circular reporting; and consist mostly of unconfirmed rumors. Department of Defense Intelligence Report, 9/16/2014

You seem to be on both sides of this. To date, there have been no terror attacks perpetrated by people sneaking in from Mexico.

There have been reports AQ and ISIS affiliated folks trying to get in but so far, none confirmed.

I know you didn’t, but if you want him to build a wall without the authority…

There has been no terrorist attacks of yet. But there are speculations that we will see a much disastrous 9/11- like attacks if these folks are already here and they came here through Mexico. I know the terrorists that knocked down the WTC came across from Canada.
You don’t think they will try to take advantage of coming here (if they are not here already) through Mexico?

Well we’re not going to be making policy based upon speculations. :wink:

There’s always an unlimited amount of speculation, what we haven’t seen is any evidence it has happend.

Personally I think it’s amazing that we haven’t yet seen mass attacks by AQ and ISIS on US soil committed by people sneaking in from the south but again, to date it hasn’t happened.