'F--- White People' found scrawled in Brooklyn park

Bay Ridge, the last conservative district in Brooklyn before flipping in the midterms due to “mysterious ballots”, is now getting hit with hate crimes against whites at their highschool:

A vandal scrawled “F–k White People” — punctuated with a smiley face — on a cargo container at a Brooklyn ballfield, police said Saturday.

The hateful graffiti was found inside Shore Road Park near 75th St. in Bay Ridge (aka, the last white neighborhood where cops and firefighters lived) at about 4 p.m. Friday.

The cargo container held sports equipment used by Xaverian High School, a Catholic school which is just a few blocks away, authorities said.

The graffiti was quickly painted over, cops said.

Members of the NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating.

Robert Alesi, the president of Xaverian High School said school officials were “saddened to witness” the graffiti.

“Xaverian (A catholic HS that used to educate kids of the mobsters that funded them, but is now just filled with cucks) is proud to be a part of a larger community of New Yorkers that celebrate, embrace, and respect people of all faiths, races and ethnicities, and it is only when we stand united to speak out against such acts can we truly change the behaviors of those who unfortunately carry such hatred in their hearts and minds,” he said. “We pray that God, who is love, will heal the hearts and minds of those who committed this act upon our community".

http://archive.is/109Hp

1 Like

So now will all the white-advocacy organizations spring into action to fight this bigotry and hatred?

Ho hum. The Democrat Motto.

1 Like

Nope. No such groups are allowed to exist in the open. This isn’t new. We white folks have apparently been a “problem” since the late 1960s and LBJ had to put the fix in on us. He knew he would never live to see the repercussions of the nightmare he created.

@nia was here :rofl:

1 Like

Hmm…looks like this story is getting the memory hole treatment. The only thing that comes up when you search for it is some Rabbi smashing his own windows.

I’m pretty sure that’s the democrats platform ! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

See, if this was some bathroom stall some jokester would add a second graffiti prodding the first about their white lust.

Brooklyn used to be a place where you would get your teeth kicked in for doing some dumb shit like this. Now it’s a left wing hipster paradise and this crap goes on without repercussion.

We’ll, in all fairness if one Hipster does something how are you going to tell them apart from the other uniformly self proclaimed individualists?

2 Likes

That’s true. I call them mouth breathers. If you ever look at them they all walk around like zombies, mouths half open at all times. They also talk way too loud and make statements that always sound like questions. Every sentence ends on a higher pitch. They all do it. Weirdest damn thing when you notice it.

1 Like

Obviously a false flag scrawled by a white person. :innocent:

1 Like

I live in PA’s Coal Regions. I remember when there was a ( how shall I put it ) serious Italian influence in the town ( city ) of Hazleton. You could safely walk the streets alone at 2:00 in the morning. No longer, since it’s overrun with illegals.

1 Like

It is going to be similar in all but the smallest communities some day.

With the liberals granting legal driver’s privileges to illegal aliens, all that is needed is one driver for a van full of illegals to travel to ANY LOCATION IN THE NATION…undeterred.

I’m waiting for the Indians and the atheists to join forces and change the name of San Francisco… a name they will no doubt say is celebrating the domination, rape, hatred, starvation, genocide of indigenous peoples by crazed religious zealots from Europe.

Fine.
Call it Shitopolis …a more apt name that they can be proud of.