Exposing the Fraudulent "Jitss617" AKA Jason Warren: VOTE NOW! ♠

Again more false conflation by Jason Warren, who is the same person who:

1. Duplcates other peoples threads dating back to 2020
  2. Stalks members here by sending them personal intimidating messages
  3. Constantly has to lie about himself to others here
  4. Also changes other people’s posts Headlines
  5. Often engages in retaliatory behavior against members of this site
  6. Creates false conversations and inserts them into posts against other members here
  7. Creates multiple fake accounts on this site

Lastly I will ask you this.

This is a near 60 year old man who is up past 2:45 am EST on a Friday Morning obsessing trying in vain to pull up past conversations in order to gain credibility under false pretenses in this presentation and deny any personal responsibility for his actions or wrong doing.

Does this sound like the actions of a sane reasonable person who is mentally stable and can be believed for his insane overtures that he is trying to appeal here?

Most people here have reach the same conclusions and want this poster banned. He continues even in this thread to deny any personal accountability but is desperate to bring up another or any other false narrative for that matter to give off the illusion that he is an angel and has done no wrong.

This is the actions of a sociopath plain and simple. Not a Patriot American and this site has no room for such people!

@KVN @ Patriot

If you need personal testimonies of other members here, I will gladly provide that to you in another private chat!

Why can’t you just post on here with out bait threads and duplicating? Sad

Why can’t you let things go and move on with your life? You hold onto grudges that is based on false pretenses, I think that is the truth and even sadder for you!

Is this the desperate Hail Mary you were talking about? :scream_cat:

Among many which he keeps posting the same crap like his “Vernon Jones” line he keeps rehashing! He has no brain!

Another example of Jitss617 aka Jason Warren trying to instigate conflicts on this site by not engaging in the topic but trying to attack members here.

@KVN @Tyfoon

He seemed up set about the ball game Jesus Christ , are you going to complain to the mods about everything??

Here are some more examples of Jason Warren’s passive aggression here on this site as it is evident there is plenty of history with this behavior in many threads created here in the past.

@KVN @Tyfoon

Get the hint , you cried wolf so much no one is listening to you. Stop being a jerk to ppl, stop duplicating threads , stop with the bait threads. Then you can cry victim you little biatch lol

More proof of Jason Warren’s provoking behavior of trolling threads and posting on purpose in order to start conflicts on this site.

@KVN @Patriot

The insanity continues , can we take down this bait thread, for his health concerns. We actually do care about him.

This is not a bait thread, this is proof of Jason Warren’s history of adverse behavior here on this site to which he continues to troll.

Please consider banning this poster as it is obvious he is bothered by being confronted by the truth otherwise why else does he come back here to this thread and continues to respond? Because he is guilty!

99% of the posters here like him and don’t want him here anymore either.

@KVN @Patriot

Here is another example of Jason Warren’s trolling behavior in which he instigated then tries to say everybody else started it.

First example"

Using a fake account

Second example: This is after he instigated by trolling the thread and this is what he claims

This is the behavior of a sociopath.

There is plenty of examples from this thread alone, but it is clear to anyone who reads this thread that Jason Warren was there to attack and start a conflict.

@KVN @Patriot

This is insane. Hope everything is ok over there

Here is an example of another poster in this same thread making the same obvious observations of Jitss617’s negative behaviors.

@KVN @Tyfoon @Patriot

“Here is another one”
You provoke, you start bait threads, you duplicate my threads, and you go insane with a campaign to have me removed all because you can’t win an argument. You have threatened me with warrants of arrest, get some help. I’m very much liked on here.
No one is listening to you because they know you’re a punk, complainer , all you do is tag mods after provoking a poster to engage you in a back and forth. You’re weak minded, simp. Get a life.

Another lie being told by Jason Warren that I duplicate his threads which is reverse projection. Another trait that he loves to do that is not actually rooted in facts but based on pure lies is to conflate a statistic to make himself look favorable. Again another example of a Pathological liar that is part of his sociopath behavior. Proving once again that his incessant need to defense himself with these made up lies is indeed an admission of guilt because the evidence presented from his very own posts is indefensible!

Here another poster also doesn’t believe the other fake accounts that he uses here too.

Please review the evidence I presented, they were all created by Jitts617 and no where does his claims of having his threads being duplicated by me or others is supported as fact. This is just another example of the many lies Jason Warren wants you to believe.

@KVN @Patriot

Americanking

Jan 1

Man those two but buddies deserve each other… I wonder who woke up on top this morning. Haha

Here is another example of Jason Warren using a fake account

@KVN @Tyfoon

I stand by my statement… you can’t be the provocateur, and get rewarded.

Here is another example of Jitss617 aka Jason Warren attacking other members here and making off handed racist remarks as well as further proof of his continued antagonistic behavior here at Political Bullpen that has been going on for at least since 2020 when he began duplicating other people’s threads here. He simply refuses to stop this behavior and move on!

@KVN @Patriot