Ex-Trumpers plot to take down The Donald

I just notice they tend to be anti fascist… crazy

Its always the same with the ones blinded by the hegemonic idols that they worship. I pretty much agree with you on how you see things, but low and behold if you criticize the ones they worship they will come here and start calling you names! The ones who do that but never practice what they pretend to advocate for are usually people who are insecure about themselves. Free speech? What is that? Its only free speech that they agree with but devolved to name calling when it doesn’t support their confirmation biases. The reality is when push comes to shove they won’t do anything, other than sit in their grandparents basement on some worn frayed chair that they picked up at Goodwill and bash on their keyboards by hurling insults and talking shit on the internet all day and everyday. These are the same people that didn’t serve their country, but talk a good game! They weren’t in places like Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Mogadishu Libya. What did they do for the country? Did they put it on the line when it matter? Nope! They are so vacuous and self loathing that they are desperate to get behind someone who will make them feel good, because they don’t how to do it themselves. That is the sad reality of the country right now, self medicate, project their worthless vomit onto others and there are plenty of people like this who want to fill their empty holes in life, instead of looking at themselves truthfully.

There is no one man that is going to save the country, we as “We the People” are on our own. The sooner we accept that the sooner we can start functioning as people again. We need to fix a lot of things right now, and without certain mechanisms in place to do that, it won’t matter who is (cough, cough, selected) elected.

I am sure somewhere in this crowd you can spot a few of them out!

FIoertAXEAMhdXo

1 Like

Most of the Trump appointees turned on him along with supports these days . Labeling him the vax king and carnival huckster . GO RON D. !!!

1 Like