Eternal Boomer Completely Assblasted by Millennials and Zoomers

I think some boomers confuse Gen X with them. Face it: we’re all “them kids.”

Government loves taxation, prospers with inflation because it makes debt cheaper.

Stealing from savers started even before f-ingDR lawlessly confiscated Money in the proper constitutional sense and only got worse since.

BTW …, did you know that it is actually unconstitutional for the States to even use Federal Reserve Notes? The Constitution specifies that they must pay their obligations in gold or silver coin. That FRNs are said to be “money” matters not one jot as they are not gold or silver coin.

Incidentally, I think this is why there should be no sales tax on gold or silver … that’s like taxing trading one form of money for Money.

What have boomers done?

• Boomers were born into the greatest economy in all of human history
  • Boomers used that economy to enrich themselves personally by sucking everything out of it and putting it in their bank accounts
  • In order to keep the scam going, boomers flooded the country with nonwhite hordes to work for cheap
  • Boomers did all of the drugs and fucked each other like dogs, destroying the institution of marriage forever
  • Boomers liberated women and black people
  • Boomers divorced because they were too selfish to keep their marriages together for the sake of their kids
  • Boomers even created a meme about how it was wrong to “stay together for the kids”
  • Boomers created a generation of young people who can’t maintain relationships because they watched their parents destroy each other in the pursuit of personal happiness
  • Boomers destroyed Christianity and replaced it with a new religion based on hoarding money and worshiping the ■■■■
  • Boomers sided with Israel over America and sent a bunch of millennials to fight wars for ■■■■ and spent trillions of money that should have been used for Americans on these wars
  • Boomers let the ■■■■■■■ run wild and said it was “their own personal choice” to turn everything queer
  • Boomers decided that “racism” is the worst possible sin in all of the universe, and proved they didn’t commit that sin by handing over the entire country to nonwhites, thus stealing it from all future generations so they could feel good about themselves
  • Boomers proceeded to blame all of the problems they created on the broken young people that they raised in the dystopian hellscape they created
  • These boomers must be made to pay back all of the money they stole, and they must be made to pay for destroying all of society with their hedonism and heathenism.

And it is all hedonism:

• Sexual liberation
  • Doing all those drugs
  • Stealing all of that money
  • Making Christianity – a religion about suffering to attain enlightenment – about “personal happiness”
  • Letting ■■■■■■■ run wild
  • Getting divorces to go out in their 40s, 50s and 60s to “date” like they are teenagers
  • Feeling a warm heart when they see brown people getting free things stolen from their own children and grandchildren and every future generation

They have framed their own hedonism as morally good:

• Abortion = “woman’s right to choose”
  • Doing drugs = “living free”
  • Stealing money = “fiscal responsibility to increase the GDP”
  • Loving ■■■■ and fighting their wars = “fulfilling Biblical prophecy”
  • ■■■■■■■ on the loose molesting children = “personal freedom”
  • Getting a divorce and destroying families = “taking care of my self, I deserve to be happy”
  • Giving away everything to brown people = “we are a nation of immigrants, Statue of Liberty poem, our values”

They’re going to have to give back the stolen money and more.

2 Likes

What the hippies did to the language has endured as well:

PS: the ■■■■ in your Anxiety Closet have you in theirs.

Based and Anglin pilled.

1 Like

That’s ridiculous, I worked for $2.10 an hour in 1975 and that’s worth $10 now

Was that minimum wage or were you doing skilled labor?

Minimum wage, of course, and I couldn’t have cared less whether my employer lived or died

1 Like

He was 42 when I was born.

I bought a used 75 Super beetle in 1986. Paid 2K for it, new it was sold for 1800.

I put over 200K miles on it and gave it to my dad who drove it another 100K miles and sod it for 500 bucks. As it was in Mich it was a rust bucket but still ran well.

I made $7.00 an hour in 1983 and that was GOOD money.

Today? That is worth about $18.00 an hour.

I start my new employees at $14.00 an hour if they need to be trained, meaning they are not making the company money but costing the company money.

They can either sink or swim. Those that choose to swim are making more than $18.00 an hour the minute they start making the company money.

Those that just want to clock in, wait to be told what to do, and can’t put their damn phone down for a minute, get the bare minimum if anything. Someone else will be happy to hire them for minimum wage and quite frankly they aren’t even worth that.

1 Like

King Boomer Responded

1 Like

Videos are taken down, lol.

You have no earthly idea what you’re even talking about.

https://www.dollartimes.com/inflation/items/1970-united-states-minimum-wage

Unless you had a union job paying far above minimum you had zero benefits such as insurance in that era.

The big push for employer based healthcare as a benefit came in the late eighties, early nineties and still wasn’t mandatory until the late nineties.

Indexed for inflation the minimum wage in 1970 is only bout 10.66/hr.

Our 69 Landcruiser sold for 3x it’s original purchase price in 82 with over 300k on it.

The same truck today in good condition would bring around 25-30k.