EQUALITY! Cucked Monopoly Gives Females $400 Head Start, $40 More Than Men to Pass 'Go'

And the men still win, because women are bad at finances and making decisions.

• Hasbro has introduced the first Monopoly that celebrates women trailblazers
  • Aimed at players 8 years old and up, properties are replaced by groundbreaking inventions and innovations made possible by women throughout history
  • Players are told ‘Collect 240 salary as you pass GO, if you’re a man collect 200’
  • Women also get a $1,900 at the start, compared to $1,500 for male players
  • Tokens include a pen, jet, glass, a watch, a barbell, or Ms. Monopoly’s white hat
  • Ms. Monopoly celebrates everything from scientific advancements to everyday accessories – including WiFi, chocolate chip cookies, and solar heating
  • Players of any gender can build business headquarters around the board to collstrong textect more money from others
  • In hope of inspiring others, it spotlights women who challenged the status quo
2 Likes

Thank you Hasbro for confirming that women are inferior to men and need an unfair advantage and extra stuff in order to compete. Hysterical :joy:

1 Like

I thought gender was a social construct?

1 Like

Do trannies also get the extra advantages in this game?

If not, this is probably going to get banned in any case.

I think this would make any reasonable woman angry.

1 Like

I honestly think it’s pretty terrible that Hasbro believes women aren’t smart enough to spend their money wisely and need their help to be competitive.

2 Likes

The message is apparently that women are so powerful and so about “equality” they need a crutch to win Monopoly.

I think the reactions alone prove the point the game was trying to make. I’ve never seen so many triggered man-babies in my life.

Actually, I think most reasonable women would just do a roll eye and play a game that challenges both parties.

Heh, did Hasbro ever consider an all female group playing the game? :laughing:

Did they replace the “Free Parking” space with a “Sleep With Your Boss To Get A Promotion” space?

1 Like

If they are playing vs a man do they get to take his half his shit just like in real life?

1 Like

Do men still get 60% more time in prison for the same crime?

You all need to take a deep breath and lighten up. You don’t have to buy Ms. Monopoly if you don’t want to. The free market will determine if this product is a hit or not. I can see this being very popular with many young women.

I think you miss the point completely! Try thinking further as to why some hold opposing views instead of trying to invalidate others opinions on this subject!

I don’t. It’s insulting. It will go the same way as Gillette.