Elon Musk vs. Commiefornia

How is that a personal attack? It’s irresponsible for someone without any type of medical education to go out there and pontificate on what they think the rest of America should be doing. Not only is it irresponsible, it’s dangerous.

Thanks Mr. sheep! Have fun living in your nearest FEMA camp!

1 Like

Oh that’s right, I forgot about all of those FEMA camps that you lunatic Republicans are so afraid of lol! Please, post a video of all of those FEMA coffins getting shipped around the country.

Laughable.

What medical education and experience do these governors have? I think Elon Musk from Tesla is probably able to pay for better medical advice and consultation than any of these governors are able to get.

GIF-200512_133031

Let me break this down slowly for you. Elon Musk doesn’t care about the health and well-being of his workers. he is not doing this out of altruism. He’s doing this because he wants to make money and it doesn’t matter what any medical professional says to him. if he actually cared about the American worker then maybe he wouldn’t be doing the majority of his manufacturing in China. Of course, you seem to overlook that fact and praise him for putting people at great risk during this pandemic.

Because Elon Musk is not their mothers. Here is a radical concept: people should take care of themselves. Like Musk said, no one is obliged to come in and work, but if you want to, you can. As of now, you have no option other than relying on the government’s welfare.

Then abolish unions, cumbersome taxes and regulations if you “care” about the workers. He’s running businesses, not charity. He is doing more to help the manufacturing base in the US than the dying dinosaur automakers who caved in to the union bosses.

Sure, everyone get fat pensions checks and benefits, with immunity from dismissal until the companies go under for not being competitive enough against more lean and efficient oversea companies like Toyota and Honda.

It’s quick and easy to point out “corporate greed” but at least people still have a job. With “unionized greed”, you have Detroit, and somehow it’s Elon Musk’s fault for “not caring”.

3 Likes

Oh boy - now you are expecting the commie to think for himself. He needs to be spoon fed the crap he spews by CNN. He’s probably waiting for the next line or two he can remember then repeat here verbatim.

3 Likes

I’d say fuck Lorena Gonzalez. I hope she’s voted out of office…

The governors enforcing these lockdowns have caused many deaths and business failures.

They are guilty of violating 18 USC 242

1 Like