Elizabeth Warren Fires National Organizing Director Over "Inappropriate Behavior

The Elizabeth Warren campaign has fired its national organizing director, Rich McDaniel, over allegations of “inappropriate behavior,” according to Politico .

According to CNN , McDaniel is “the former field and political director for Alabama Democratic Sen. Doug Jones and senior adviser to Randall Woodfin’s mayoral campaign in Birmingham,” and " was also Hillary Clinton’s primary states regional director. " He was hired in January. According to CNN , McDaniel is “the former field and political director for Alabama Democratic Sen. Doug Jones and senior adviser to Randall Woodfin’s mayoral campaign in Birmingham,” and " was also Hillary Clinton’s primary states regional director. " He was hired in January.

I can’t wait for the follow-up revelations.

Please tell me he was fired for having aggressive BDSM sex with the good Native American Senator.

1 Like

What was the behavior?

Making the best of a boring candidate’s campaign?

2 Likes

If she gave him something, then took it away, doesn’t this make her an Indian giver?

2 Likes

Sure is amazing how many Democrats are sex offenders, isn’t it?

1 Like

Biden’s fading, Warren looks like she’ll crash and burn sooner or later, and Bernie has one foot in the grave. I think we may be into the minor leaguers at some point. That would be hilarious watching Kamala Harris fighting it out with Beto and Buttboy. It’s very possible, remember how everyone peeled off until John McCain got nominated?

1 Like

Right on. Couple this with the fact that the American people have become completely fed up with the Democrats. I don’t care what the media has to say about that, because we know they are just trying to prop up the Democrats anyway. I think 2020 is going to be a bigger landslide than 2016.

Maybe he had an affair with a 24 year old Marine just like his boss?