Eight Iowa Counties Have Total Registration Rates Larger than Eligible Voter Population

Judicial Watch is sounding the alarm in what appears to be a huge discrepancy in Iowa’s voter registration rolls.

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced that eight Iowa counties have more voter registrations than their eligible voting-age population. According to Judicial Watch’s analysis of data released by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC) in 2019 and the most recent U.S. Census Bureau’s five-year American Community Survey, eight Iowa counties are on the list of 378 counties nationwide that have more voter registrations than citizens living there who are old enough to vote, i.e ., counties where registration rates exceed 100%. These 378 counties combined had about 2.5 million registrations over the 100%-registered mark. In Iowa, there are at least 18,658 “extra names” on the voting rolls in the eight counties at issue"

The electronic voting app that they were using also crashed and now they are scrambling to come up with the vote data. I’m sure it’s Trump’s fault somehow but this looks really bad on them.

No doubt! This is pretty egregious and now I am wondering how they are going to spin this latest daisy of a blunder!

The usual Iowa politicos are doubling down…

1 Like

It will be known as a “glitch”. So nothing to see here folks. Every single day, our libs find a new way to insult the intelligence of rational thinking Americans.

1 Like

Russian meddling no doubt. They’ve infiltrated the hearthland.

Is this a preview of next November?

No! I don’t think so! This is going to be an even more contentious issue going forward!

Iowa Democratic Party Says ‘Quality Checks’ Causing Delay in Caucus Results

Russian meddling? How so? Or are you being facetious?

No surprise here , dummycrats can’t help themselves , cheating is in their DNA .

1 Like

News flash , ILLEGALS could not read or write too many hanging chads . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bernie won and they cannot have that! Everyone knows it!

Well we knew Bernie won when they delayed the count , wonder if CNN did the final tally . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was surprised you missed the the source I quoted.

Sound like propaganda to you?

1 Like

Dems never question what they do- never. That’s why Obozo care was a disaster, why this caucus is a mess, and why they cannot be trusted to run the nation.

1 Like

It’s like a middle aged man who starts worrying that his wife is dressing up as a catholic school girl. Something doesn’t seem right!

This must be fake news as we all know voter fraud doesn’t exist according to MSN.
This must be an " insurance policy " for the Dems to have the right candidate win.
Is Soros fingerprints on this ???

Maybe the ■■■ D L at CNN supervised the vote count.