Economist Peter Morici on President Trump's task force focused on reviving the economy

One woman on Facebook was complaining about the usual, “How long this lockdown is going to be?” and “Why is Governor Whitmer doing this to us?”

All I told her was, “We could be in this for the remainder of the year - if she gets her way.” and “She does whatever she wants to do, after all, she is the Governor and she does what she wants to her state (of Michigan). Even if it pisst off most of her state.”

I spoke with my brother Saturday and he said he was on the way to the store, Krogers and was stopped by the police. They wanted to know where he was going and h said the store. Th informed him h passed it a mil back and he said he was going to Krogers. They said he could continue but in the future h should go to the closest store.

He told me he cannot purchase paint for the house, fertilizer for the lawn or gas in a container as they are not essential.

The power of government out of control.

@LouMan Governor Whitmer wants to start fining people who are just out walking around. And ticket people who are just driving.

Talk about Martial Law.

1 Like

It’s not just there.

We had a father, mother, 2 children playing tether ball and someone called the police. The police arrived and told th family thy were not maintaining proper social distancing. The father said that this was his family. Th Policy cuffed him in front of the kids and put him in the car. Apparently thy called it in and had a heated discussion with the watch commander who told them to release the other which they did.

Unfortunately they were captured on the phon video. t was on the internet and the police issued an apology to the family ad the 2 policemen are being investigated. The video was removed from Youtube by management.

1 Like